And you say Jones can beat Tyson?

ttt for iron mike!!!

ttt for iron mike!!!

ttt for iron mike!!!

ttt for iron mike!!!

"He still couldn't KO who was at best a sloppy journeyman clincher/boxer."

So a guy who was top 5 Heavyweight was a journeyman?

Nobody is saying you are jumpin on Tyson's bandwagon. It's the kicking RJJ when he's down bandwagon.

I think Jones would win a UD over Tyson.

I just hate when people discredit his win over Ruiz when Ruiz was a top 5 Heavyweight. Before losing to RJJ, he beat Kirk Johnson and went 1-1-1 with Holyfield. After losing to RJJ, Ruiz beat Rahman and Oquendo. I'm not saying they were pretty, but the fact remains, Ruiz is a top 10 at the least HW and maybe top 5 and RJJ deserves major props for beating him.

the Ruiz Rahman fight was just plain nasty. Prob the worst fight I have seens

I don't think Jones can get motivated to fight anybody anymore. His head is not in the game, and it was obvious even when he was coming out to fight last night (though he looked healthier and more motivated than in Jones vs. Tarver 1). He should retire. In fact, if he wanted to go out at his best, he probably should have retired even before the Ruiz fight. He was not the same magical fighter he used to be, even in that fight. He can still beat all but the very top heavies/light heavies in boxing, but what is the point. He is already rich and he will never be the fighter he once was.

"JinseiHayato= delusional muthafucka.
Fact #1 RJJ does not have the power to KO Tyson, unless he uses steroids and lifts weights like he did against Ruiz. And guess what? He still couldn't KO who was at best a sloppy journeyman clincher/boxer.

Fact #2 RJJ can be KO'd. Tyson hits a lot harder than Tarver and has better head movement.

Fact #3 you are a troll."

Fact #4: YOu don't have to KO the guy to win.

Fact #5: Ruiz went on 2 beat 2 top 10 HW's after his loss to Jones(Rachman and I forget the other).