Anderson finished him twice...

ausgepicht - It was about saving the card, fighter paydays, etc. Need proof? We don't have a UFC know.

You must not have read when the OP was created?

Join date? I guess some of us havent been on an online forum for over 10 years...

Does that mean I know less about MMA than you?

I guarentee Ive attended many more events, not only UFC...

Dude, Sonnen lost to freaking Anderson Silva! Everyone loses to Anderson Silva! Phone Post

Jibiru - 

Dude, Sonnen lost to freaking Anderson Silva! Everyone loses to Anderson Silva! Phone Post

Yeah, he got finished by him twice.

How competitive would a Jones/Sonnen fight be?

Dont kid yourself, kid

Styles make fights 12er. C'mon. 

Internettufguy - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Internettufguy - Ok, first off, "finished" is quite relative. We all know the first Sonnen/Silva fight wasn't exactly an ass whipping put on Sonnen by Silva. The second fight would have likely been a little different had Silva not held Sonnen's shorts for extended periods of time, and had Sonnen not thrown that stupid spinning backfist and falling on his ass. Let's keep it real. Sonnen is the ONLY fighter to truly bring the fight to the greatest P4P fighter of all time.

Sonnen didn't just fall on his ass on his own accord, Silva tripped him...

I can't stand Sonnen but I'd rather see him fight Jones than the whole fucking card be scrapped.

I said in another thread last week that if Jones fights Sonnen it will be the first time I'll root for Jones.

Now if this fight happens down the line, it will be the first time I'll root for Sonnen.

Uh, did you see the fight? Sonnen tripped over Silva's foot. No spinning backfist = Chael no end up on butt. Silva didn't intend to trip him. If the "What the hell just happened" look on Silva's face, in addition to the slight delay of him going after Sonnen didn't make that clear, please buy a bigger television. You can get Vizio's pretty cheap down at the Wal Mart.

LOL. Wrong. Take sonnens nuts out of your mouth...

Warzone209 -  Sonnen is the new Akiyama when he loses he goes up in competition..

Exactly

Jibiru - 

Jones is a pretty damn remarkable finisher...