Anderson just said he wants 4 or 5 more fights

didnt his post fight speech sound like he was gonna say "i m retiring"?

At this point I want to see Andy v He do 2 or Andy against nothing but pure strikers here on out.

kyleburkle -

he should go to bellator

he could get on the same stuff tito was on vs sonnen

win couple more times off into the sunset

sonnen threw the fight, whether tito knew or not who knows, but he probably did

Let him fight Bisping, again.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Brabatross -

He desperatly needs a step down in competition, he's 0-5-1 in his last 6....

Which is why bisping match makes sense

idk if he needs a step down as much as he just needs to get the killer instinct back. It's like he has more fun out there just sparring then actually trying to finish a guy. 

I've stopped hoping for Anderson to get his killer instinct back. It's gone. He lost me as a fan in the Bisping fight. It seemed like he could have finished that fight at any moment, but all he did was stand there and clown.

I don't want to watch him fight if he's not even going to try to win.

As long as its only against other strikers

Chuck should come back and fight Anderson at 205.

Anderson vs Yair

Well saying he wants 4 or 5 now means he has cut down what he said previously in half.

Pretty sure before the fight he said 7-10 more iirc.

NOT BISPING. Spits has the title and needs to fight Yoel or Jacare next, period. Anyone else and he's ducking, sorry. Never seen a "champ" have so many excuses to NOT fight the worthy challengers for his belt.

If Silva's going to keep fighting I'd like to see it only against other older legends. Maybe Hendo will come back for one last fight.

Shepherd Wong - Chuck should come back and fight Anderson at 205.

I like this too

Brabatross - I don't want to watch him fight if he's not even going to try to win.
Same. He likes to fuck around and that is fine, I just have very little desire to see it.

Anderson vs Bisping II and Anderson vs Weidman III could sell well. Rockhold knocks his block off I think. I also think he should try dropping to WW instead of going up to LHW. He's said he made the cut in training camp and he might have more power at 170. And the reach advantage.