Anderson Leal now teaching at Revolution Houston

2003 mundial bjj champ and 7x brazilian national champion, Murillo Bustamante black belt Anderson Leal will now be teaching in conjuction with me Jeff Messina(bb under Rodrigo Medeiros) at revolution dojo in Houston, TX. Anderson has world class judo that works well with bjj.
Thanks,
Jeff Messina
revolutiondojo.com
bjj revolution team

anderson has some of the best judo kazushi i have ever felt. when he gets you unbalanced, you know you are hosed but there is nothing you can do about it.

Do you guys still have a regular judo class at revolution dojo or do you teach some judo stuff as part of the BJJ class?

ttt for Anderson

Andersons Monday Wednesday's class will be more judo oriented but with groundwork also where as the Tuesday,thursday and saturday is more pure bjj. Andersons judo game works well for the bjj player but he offers alot on the ground and that will be taught as well. We also have Brian Niel, one of the best judokas in our area pretty much everyday in our gym so you will always get high level bjj/judo with us. let me know know if you have any specific questions.

Thanks,
Jeff Messina