Anderson looked great....yall are retards

Anderson looked great tonight. To me it felt like when the pros spar with the ammy guys at my gym. They are cool, they will let you throw your little combos, then they will play around with some random shit they have been thinking about(supermans,flying knees,spinning backfiists). Then they will let you catch them with a shot or two and then start picking shots and smash your face. He was being so nice to Cote. He looked like an ammy sparring with a pro IMO.

If you have never trained(not that i am shit), you wont understand. But the good guys will lets you play with them for a while, then they will do whatever they please. His knee just went out before Anderson got the chance to finish with anything he wanted.

Cote had nothing.

Im sorry did you say something.

you do realize it is a fucking sport a championship fight not a spar. Andersons job isnt to be nice to the guy and let him throw his job is to destory him, not act like a fucking clown

totalwreckage - you do realize it is a fucking sport a championship fight not a spar. Andersons job isnt to be nice to the guy and let him throw his job is to destory him, not act like a fucking clown

i agree, i am just talking about what i saw.

MMAjiujitsuboxer - Im sorry did you say something.

i also just got home and im drunk, fuck your mammy

GardnerD - 
totalwreckage - you do realize it is a fucking sport a championship fight not a spar. Andersons job isnt to be nice to the guy and let him throw his job is to destory him, not act like a fucking clown

i agree, i am just talking about what i saw.

Let Anderson worry about what Anderson's job is. So he wanted to showcase his skills and let the fight go into the 3rd round. We were in store for a nice combo KO, i'm sure of it. Shit happens.

If Silva feels the need to carry anyone or wants to clown for a couple of rounds before doing anything, he needs to go ahead and retire right now.

GardnerD - To me it felt like when the pros spar with the ammy guys at my gym. They are cool, they will let you throw your little combos, then they will play around with some random shit they have been thinking about

+1

+2

imo silva was having fun, and entertaining the crowd

Silva has much better standup, but Silva was necessarily cautious, because Cote has an iron chin, and a power punch that can end a fight at any time. That was the first time I ever saw Silva try to take someone down. He has respect for Cote on his feet. Remember, both Lee Murry and Jeramy Horn took Silva to decisions.

[quote]AshnPhenix - That was the first time I ever saw Silva try to take someone down. He has respect for Cote on his feet. .[/quote] 

LOL

anderson did not try to take cote down. cote tried to take anderson down and anderson quickly and masterfully reversed it and landed in cote's guard.

The Gardner has spoken

i agree that Silva should've just engaged more and not done that playing around shit, but it should be obvious to everyone that he was tooling Cote standing. Cote had no chance.

wow, that late night drunken post wasn't so bad.