Anderson on MVP "Flashy stuff don't work on me"

Bring a pillow, Mr. Anderson

MVP is overrated imo. Don't know a ton about this guy Anderson tho....

Maybe hes like mr anderson in the matrix where neos moves dont work on him

Anderson looked horrible last fight and got beat by Campos

It's strange that somehow a LW coming off of a loss is still MVP's toughest fight to date. Really thought his next fight would be better than this.

Still feeding MVP easy wins I see. 

A LW coming off a loss is his best opponent. 

It really shouldve been Paull Daley. 

That Louise Green should be working for BT Sport. 

TOAO - Anderson looked horrible last fight and got beat by Campos

Yes

Bellator has no qualms about protecting MVP and building him slowly at a rate we haven't seen.

Also known as Bellator doesn't actually believe in him as a fighter.

MartialArtsM1xed - Maybe hes like mr anderson in the matrix where neos moves dont work on him

Neo was Mr. Anderson. You're thinking of Agent Smith .

ABCTT_zebers3 -

It's strange that somehow a LW coming off of a loss is still MVP's toughest fight to date. Really thought his next fight would be better than this.

He looked suspect his last fight and they've been pushing him hard. He's also their British star much like Bisping was/is with the UFC. They want another flashy knockout.

He says that like he's already fought someone who uses flashy stuff.

ABCTT_zebers3 -

I honestly think they're just trying to showcase him and get as many eyes on him as possible before he eventually loses and so they should, he can be captivating in there.

my man looking like Patrick Bateman

TOAO - Anderson looked horrible last fight and got beat by Campos
Yup...and now he's moving up in weight. I don't think this will be much of a test for MVP.
Odd matchmaking IMO.

lightweight next for mvp was not expecting this fight