Anderson Pettis would finish Grant within 2 Rounds

Whether they'd be brutal body kicks that had Benson wall n' stalling, or whether it be a submission, it'd be over rather quickly. Don't fool yourselves guys. Anthony Pettis is going to be champ for a long time barring any serious injuries.

Wait, who? What?

No, no, he WILL finish him. Phone Post 3.0

Is there a third brother we don't know about? Anderson, Sergio and Anthony? Phone Post 3.0

every time someone makes an absolute statement it's always an attention grab. How did this stie become such a flame for depressed lonely moths in need of constant internet attention?

attention grab, attention shmab, I rarely do absolute threads, but when I do I stand by them. only ones I can remember are, "Pettis will tool Benson" and "Pettis will starch Cerrone". Pettis is going to be one of the great ones.

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -

attention grab, attention shmab, I rarely do absolute threads, but when I do I stand by them. only ones I can remember are, "Pettis will tool Benson" and "Pettis will starch Cerrone". Pettis is going to be one of the great ones.

Who the fuck is Anderson Pettis?? Phone Post

Lol at noone getting the reference Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - Lol at noone getting the reference Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster is one of the great ones.

Diazed and Confused = one of the great ones

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -

Whether they'd be brutal body kicks that had Benson wall n' stalling, or whether it be a submission, it'd be over rather quickly. Don't fool yourselves guys. Anthony Pettis is going to be champ for a long time barring any serious injuries.

Barring any serious injuries as you said. Pettis gets injured quite a bit. So that is a large possability Phone Post 3.0

Listen Dan Benderson is gonna tool Anthony Silva in the rematch.