Anderson second sale NEGATIVE

Former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva passed his second out-of-competition test in connection with this past month’s UFC 183 event, according to the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

The NSAC today released the result of a Jan. 19 test for human growth-hormone – conducted at the WADA-accredited Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory in Salt Lake City – and found no adverse results. Silva was tested via blood.

MMAjunkie obtained the testing paperwork through an open-records request. Phone Post 3.0

Sample Phone Post 3.0

wait.. his piss was dirty but blood clean?

*edit*

oops I see it was a second test.. 

Just saw it in mmajunkie Phone Post 3.0

It was only tested for HGH, not a full screening.

Stephen Holder - This is not the same as the 'B sample' they are referring to in the media. This is a test that followed the Jan. 9th test (which he failed.) The fact that he passed the later test actually makes matters worse because it would appear that Silva knew what he was doing in 'cycling' off the PED.

The B sample is essentially a separate vial of blood or a separate urine container from the same instance when silva tested negative. Why they are waiting on the result, I have no idea but I wouldn't hold my breath, its not going to be different.
This Phone Post 3.0

mudflaps - Jesus this shit is confusing
It really isn't. This was a separate test for HGH which never was said he tested positive for. He tested positive for andro and Masteron which, they are testing a B sample which is the same urine/blood as the first test just testing it over again to make sure it was tested properly.

Anderson took the stuff, people need to accept that. Phone Post 3.0

What is the point in a second prefight test if it is only for HGH? Why not test for a complete panel of PEDs? Phone Post 3.0

You have to be retarded to get caught for HGH. You take it when u go to sleep and it is out of your system by the time u wake up.

Going 1-1 in testing isnt bad, better than his recent fight record.

Can someone please explain this without fucking up multiple words and sentences?

mudflaps - 
Brigham - 
It really isn't. This was a separate test for HGH which never was said he tested positive for. He tested positive for andro and Masteron which, they are testing a B sample which is the same urine/blood as the first test just testing it over again to make sure it was tested properly.

Huh?

It's very clear. Anderson was on the juice and probably on it for a long time. I loved him as a fighter. Always have and always will but this sucks. Hell, I even defended his win over Nick. People tried to say he was tenative when in fact he just beat Nick's face in for 5 rounds. It got boring AFTER Anderson kicked Nick's body so much that Nick stopped throwing punches for the most part.

Stephen Holder - This is not the same as the 'B sample' they are referring to in the media. This is a test that followed the Jan. 9th test (which he failed.) The fact that he passed the later test actually makes matters worse because it would appear that Silva knew what he was doing in 'cycling' off the PED.

The B sample is essentially a separate vial of blood or a separate urine container from the same instance when silva tested negative. Why they are waiting on the result, I have no idea but I wouldn't hold my breath, its not going to be different.
My understanding is that the 19th test was a blood test for HGH.

The 9th was piss for everything piss related.

Just 2 different things really. Phone Post 3.0

mudflaps - 
Brigham - 

Huh?

His January 9 urine test was positive for steroids. He has asked for the other sample from that same urine test to be tested as well, theoretically on the belief that it will be negative and show that the first positive was an error.

He also had his blood tested on Jan 19 for human growth hormone, and he was negative for that.

Haulport -
mudflaps - 
Brigham - 

Huh?

It's very clear. Anderson was on the juice and probably on it for a long time. I loved him as a fighter. Always have and always will but this sucks. Hell, I even defended his win over Nick. People tried to say he was tenative when in fact he just beat Nick's face in for 5 rounds. It got boring AFTER Anderson kicked Nick's body so much that Nick stopped throwing punches for the most part.

There is nothing factual pointing to him being on it for a very long time. That's pure speculation in your part.

Evidence really points to the contrary, as he is almost 40 and never once even asked for a TRT exemption ( when it was still allowed) while known roiders have "needed" TRT at much younger ages due to abuse. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Haulport -
mudflaps - 
Brigham - 

Huh?

There is nothing factual pointing to him being on it for a very long time. That's pure speculation in your part.

Evidence really points to the contrary, as he is almost 40 and never once even asked for a TRT exemption ( when it was still allowed) while known roiders have "needed" TRT at much younger ages due to abuse. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, because the only people who use TRT or any other PED are those who have a TUE lol.

OP must be retarded.

Second test (another date) came back clean FOR HGH, JUST HGH. The Second sample (B Sample, first test that came back hot) still did not come out. So shut up.

mudflaps -
Brigham - 

Huh?
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Misleading title is misleading.  boo.