Anderson second sale NEGATIVE

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Haulport -
mudflaps - 
Brigham - 
mudflaps - Jesus this shit is confusing
It really isn't. This was a separate test for HGH which never was said he tested positive for. He tested positive for andro and Masteron which, they are testing a B sample which is the same urine/blood as the first test just testing it over again to make sure it was tested properly.

Anderson took the stuff, people need to accept that. Phone Post 3.0

Huh?

It's very clear. Anderson was on the juice and probably on it for a long time. I loved him as a fighter. Always have and always will but this sucks. Hell, I even defended his win over Nick. People tried to say he was tenative when in fact he just beat Nick's face in for 5 rounds. It got boring AFTER Anderson kicked Nick's body so much that Nick stopped throwing punches for the most part.

There is nothing factual pointing to him being on it for a very long time. That's pure speculation in your part.

Evidence really points to the contrary, as he is almost 40 and never once even asked for a TRT exemption ( when it was still allowed) while known roiders have "needed" TRT at much younger ages due to abuse. Phone Post 3.0

Yes there is actually. He had steroids in his system as late as a month before the fight and he did not physically look different AT ALL for his fight with Nick. If he was just juicing this one time I would expect to see a serious difference in his physique as we saw with Chris Leben when he popped. His body was completely different from the past and he promptly tested positive. Juicing doesn't mean you have to look ripped (just see Josh Barnett for that) but if you start juicing and you never have before you WILL look different. PERIOD...

Mmajunkie article said his blood was tested for hgh and urine for peds which were all negative. Phone Post 3.0

Haulport -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Haulport -
mudflaps - 
Brigham - 
It really isn't. This was a separate test for HGH which never was said he tested positive for. He tested positive for andro and Masteron which, they are testing a B sample which is the same urine/blood as the first test just testing it over again to make sure it was tested properly.

Huh?

It's very clear. Anderson was on the juice and probably on it for a long time. I loved him as a fighter. Always have and always will but this sucks. Hell, I even defended his win over Nick. People tried to say he was tenative when in fact he just beat Nick's face in for 5 rounds. It got boring AFTER Anderson kicked Nick's body so much that Nick stopped throwing punches for the most part.

There is nothing factual pointing to him being on it for a very long time. That's pure speculation in your part.

Evidence really points to the contrary, as he is almost 40 and never once even asked for a TRT exemption ( when it was still allowed) while known roiders have "needed" TRT at much younger ages due to abuse. Phone Post 3.0

Yes there is actually. He had steroids in his system as late as a month before the fight and he did not physically look different AT ALL for his fight with Nick. If he was just juicing this one time I would expect to see a serious difference in his physique as we saw with Chris Leben when he popped. His body was completely different from the past and he promptly tested positive. Juicing doesn't mean you have to look ripped (just see Josh Barnett for that) but if you start juicing and you never have before you WILL look different. PERIOD...

This is Chael Sonnen science for you. Phone Post 3.0

Haulport - 

You have to be retarded to get caught for HGH. You take it when u go to sleep and it is out of your system by the time u wake up.

what about when the vampire knocks on your door while you're asleep?

AishOyyy - 

I really need to know what Ja's thoughts are on all this...

They take to samples when they test. The one he failed, they havent come back with the B sample (or 2nd one yet).

He took another test later and passed, but it is not the B sample.

mudflaps - 
Stea1th - I hope you guys understand that sample a and B are the same cup.

All they do is split it before the test it so if they contest they can retest the same sample. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but where is the B sample now?

The B sample is sick and tired of this BS. It's on a flight to St Barts for some R&R.

rrg1 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Haulport -
mudflaps - 
Brigham - 

Huh?

Yes, because the only people who use TRT or any other PED are those who have a TUE lol.
Well smarty pants, even with a TUE you were tested as much, if not more than nonTUE people. So you are claiming UFC fighters have been on TRT regimens prescribed by a DR. and never told the UFC or any commission and got away with it? Phone Post 3.0

Haulport -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Haulport -
mudflaps - 
Brigham - 

Huh?

My dear lord I thought you were smarter than this. WOW. Phone Post 3.0

I told ya'll jump the gun mofos to chill the fuck out and wait before passing judgement but you lot love to sharpen your pitch forks and jump all over before the blood dries - including the press. Chill the fuck out. Is normal

Brigham -

This Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - 
Santo Amaro - 

I told ya'll jump the gun mofos to chill the fuck out and wait before passing judgement but you lot love to sharpen your pitch forks and jump all over before the blood dries - including the press. Chill the fuck out. Is normal

As much as we all want it to, nothing has changed. Silva was/is busted. At this point nothing is going to exonerate him.

If they have a B sample from the original test they need to test the shit out of it...

mudflaps - 
semtex0809 - 
Brigham -

This Phone Post 3.0

So it was positive?

No but it is very unlikely that it won't be. I hope to god its clean...

mudflaps - So the A sample was positive, but the B sample was negative?

No, he just passed his in comp tests which means he cycled off stuff he denied he took in the first place, looking bad for him. Uppsetting really.

mudflaps - 
Bofbro - 
mudflaps - So the A sample was positive, but the B sample was negative?

No, he just passed his in comp tests which means he cycled off stuff he denied he took in the first place, looking bad for him. Uppsetting really.

I'm confused. I though he failed his drug test?

He failed the OOC tests before fight but results come back after fight. He passed the in fight blood and urine tests which means he cycled off before fight.

Perhaps he shook hands with Chael on the day of the first test?

because it was closer to the competition and he tapered off.

AishOyyy -

Where is Ja??? Phone Post 3.0

eXtv -

It was only tested for HGH, not a full screening.

That's the way I read it too Phone Post 3.0

Eunuchorn - Going 1-1 in testing isnt bad, better than his recent fight record.

Ba. Dum. Tssss!!