Anderson Silva blames "ring rust"

"I don't know what got into me tonight, I wasn't as humble as I should have been, and it was just the ring rust and a little bit of everything"

Ok, since Silva barely broke a sweat and I assume is uninjured, i hope Dana puts him on a card within the next 2-3 months. No more keeping champs on hold for so long(unless injured).

I say give him Belfort(if he's cleared), Sonnen, or make him step up and fight a brawler at 205. Although i'm not sure who'd be available that quick that isn't scheduled.

Fuck it, switch things around and give him Couture or Jon Jones.

I agree except for fighting Couture or Jones.

I think Couture would get ko'd quick or turn it into a boring fight, and Jones just isn't ready imo.

Acutally, I think Dana should tell him to move up to HW.

He's talked about it enough, so fuck it, let him move up and see if he can dance around with someone like Kongo.

Put him against Nelson in there.

Silva v Cain Velasquez - MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

You know, fuck it. Some of you are correct.

Give him a heavyweight to deal with next time if he's so bored with his challenges lately.

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see him at LHW, but with him not wiling to fight Machida it's pointless.

All the best match-ups are contenders and it would make no sense having him knock off guys who are could be fighting for a title.

It's the same shit with lil Nog. I love seeing him in the UFC, but what can they really do with him in the division when his training partner is the champ? Have him fight only guys on losing streaks or not in title contention?

da Vinci 81 - Acutally, I think Dana should tell him to move up to HW.

He's talked about it enough, so fuck it, let him move up and see if he can dance around with someone like Kongo.

This.

I would much rather see him fight someone like Kongo, Hardonk or Barry than people like Cain, Mir or Nelson

I maybe in the minority, but I'm almost certain that when Maia landed his first punch of the fight in the 3rd round he hurt Anderson and sent him on the defensive. Rewatch the third round. I had to edit pretty ripped.

just dump his ass. he always has an excuse when he pulls this shit. send him to strike force.

Zamiel - 
wingsmma -  just dump his ass. he always has an excuse when he pulls this shit. send him to strike force.

If anything you make him sit for the duration of his contract.

But I'd rather he have to fight Sonnen, then Belfort...hopefully one of those fights gets the belt off of him, then Shogun (unless he's champ), then Brock and Carwin. If he turns down a fight, let him sit 'til he takes it.
I mean seriously, Anderson is a great fighter....for the life of me I don't understand why he act's like an ass clown?.....Fucing Sonnen would kill him, no ass clowining in that fight

Where did all the GSP vs Silva talk go?