Anderson Silva clowns Tito Ortiz in one round

He is/was the best striker that I’ve ever seen in MMA. The primary reason for that was his unpredictability. You could never read what he was going to throw - a knee up the middle, a jab, a high kick, a spinning attack. The variety of his knockouts are unique compared to other strikers - liver shot, knee, front kick, elbows, straight punches etc… all of these finishes against the best in the division whilst making them all look like amateurs.

2 Likes

Well, that went as expected.

2 Likes

Shoulda done the grave digger celebration for him.

Nice lil shade drop with the shout out to wing Chun after Tito said he would beat Anderson’s wing Chun bs

4 Likes

I caught that comment. I’m surprised that stellar commentary team didn’t pick up on that detail….

1 Like

Yeah I enjoyed that. Good to see Anderson fire back like that, he usually takes the high road. I’m glad he’s having fun.

Should have had a “Tito is my bitch” shirt ready

Yeah, the ufc was better that time

What were those hooks from Tito? How do you hit a heavy bag with a hook like that and think “I need to show this off in a live boxing match”?

2 Likes

Yeah it was bad.

To be fair, he dropped Bader and knocked out 60 year old chuck. I can’t recall him hurting anyone else with his hands so it’s not like he was ever a good boxer.

1 Like

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Closest reenactment I could find

5 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

21 Likes

It’s sad to see these legends of fighting coming out of retirement for this…

1 Like

Love Anderson, but a real boxer would destroy his body when he tried the head dodging shit.

this is so funny now:

Save your money, kids! One less pet tiger now might mean not having to get beaten up and humiliated when you are old.

3 Likes

Agreed

Hate whne these fgighters retire early or sit out for years and months at a time wasting their primes. Life is LONG and 40’s to 80’s can be a LONG TIME if you live and cost aLOT of money to live well for 40 yrs…

1 Like

what was that odd semi american flag tito had?

He did end his career in a bad note lol. Anderson didn’t redeem himself by Beating an old wrestler in a boxing match