anderson silva has nothing left in the ufc 185

so what now? move up to fight 205'ers (which is bad for his career, but what i want to see) or force ufc to bring in filho and lindland. no other way.

BTW, how much are lindland and filho asking for that prevents them from coming here. same with misaki and akiyama. And yes, money can and would cure all the ill-will any of them may have for ufc management.

There's plenty of work for Silva at 185...No need for him to jump up to 205.

Filho is on Silva's team so I don't think that fight is going to happen.  They have alluded to not wanting that fight due to them training together all the time for fights at Black House, iirc.

Matt Hughes, Then  Bisping if he beats Hughes are his next 2 fights.

I predict  Hughes does a Couture style move  up to win a belt in another division.

Flame away...

Okami doesn't have a chance. maia and almeida will be ko'd.

Maia, Almeida, Bisping, Okami, all good fights.

Okami vs Silva is the logical next title fight as they have history and Okami is the last oif the tiop contenders at 185, who Franklin has not beat yet.

Problem is UFC have never had a title fight without at least 1 American involved.

Guys like Almeida, Maia and Bisping need to get a big win or 2 first.

Okami/Silva could be closer than most people think, also Bisping, Maia, and Almeida before he moves up to 205.

KANG.

Maybe they should have Almeida vs. Bisping, with the winner getting a shot at Anderson?

I think Silva will lose to either Almeida or Maia.

Plenty of people for him to fight at 185 yet dont be silly

... Hughes is done, yourll never see him fight at 170 again let alone 185... he's a quitter

Okami and Almeida for sure.

Anyway, Anderson would beat almost everyone at 205 as well.

Hughes moving up to grab a heavier belt would be a great idea, if it weren't for one little problem. Anderson Silva! I'm a huge Hughes fan, but that sh*t aint happening.

He's better than Franklin, beat Henderson, and has also beaten two people who didn't deserve title shots.

I'd say he has a lot to prove.

If by the "ufc" you mean zuffa in general, I agree. He could fight Filho, but afterward, he needs to get out of his zuffa contract.

Silva wants a Jones Jr. fight and is very unsettled by zuffa's inability to break ground on this fight. Undeniably, this is a recurring theme amongst zuffa's top fighters. Even zuffa zombies will admit as much.

Anderson Silva is a top 10 p4p fighter in mma and has the potential to be an individual star. But to do that, he's got to escape the inbred compound [zuffa].

Silva/Hughes would be worse for Hughes than GSP/Hughes II and III

you guys think that bisping who couldn't dominate matt hamill on the feet can avoid getting ko'd? you thing he'll sub silva? he has less of a chance than okami.

Is Silva actually being underrated in this thread? None of the people mentioned in this thread would have a chance in hell except Maia. It will take someone with MMA grappling on the level of Anderson's striking to have any chance to beat him. Seriously was Bisping's name really mentioned in here? He would die. Okami and Almeida would be handled easily as well.

"Silva wants a Jones Jr. fight and is very unsettled by zuffa's inability to break ground on this fight. Undeniably, this is a recurring theme amongst zuffa's top fighters. Even zuffa zombies will admit as much."

Its not an inability to break ground on the contract, its an unwillingness to flush an investment down the toilet for a sideshow match he would have no chance of winning. On a side note I think Silva knows he wouldn't win but he also knows that its not RJJ's style to crush people these days and he knows what kind o money he would stand to make.