anderson silva has nothing left in the ufc 185

Okami has to be Silva's next opponent. Okami is a big strong wrestler, but he's slow and he'd have a really hard time getting Anderson to the ground. That being said, he's still earned the right to fight him and they have a past fight that ended in contraversy. Although I'm really happy that Bisping moved to 185, I don't think he has the right fighting style to beat Silva. I think Silva's picks Bisping apart just like he did Franklin. Bisping could very well be the second best middleweight in the UFC though. I'd love to see him fight Franklin. Back on the subject, the only way I see Anderson losing is to someone with a really good ground game. He's damn near invincible on his feet, or at least he appears to be at this point. Almeida and Maia could be Anderson's kryptonite, but they'll have to beat a few more opponents before getting a title shot. I would like to see Chael Sonnen fight at middleweight in the UFC as I think he could be one of the top guys. Lots of things to look forward to in the division.

i think it's safe to say that silva would put hughes to sleep. he would be out COLD.