Anderson Silva: I have not taken any PEDs

Tainted supplements excuse in 3 ... 2 ... 1. Phone Post 3.0

Oh boy Phone Post 3.0

top man - 

with how incompetent athletic commissions is can you really rule out his innocence

may be it was mix up at the lab

would my face ever be red if they just mixed up Nick and Anderson's tests.

Everyone says 90% of fighters are on PEDS, but 90% of fighters who test positive deny any wrong doing. Phone Post 3.0

I love all the teenage fan boys buying this innocence story.

I want to believe too :'( Phone Post 3.0

This is the Lance Armstrong approach. Phone Post 3.0

Very possible imo. Who knows what they put in those Brazilian Big Macs. Phone Post 3.0

I hope so because it would be bad way for him to go out. I don't care much besides that. I'm sure plenty are taking. Personally I'd wanna be natural but that's just me.

Isn't the second after fight test still out there? There will be no denying if that comes back hot Phone Post 3.0

How are these PEDs administered?Creams? Needles? Pills? Man 'O man I want to believe him.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Hard to believe that Hermes Franka, that child molesting piece of shit is one of the only fighters to ever say "yeah, I did it". Phone Post 3.0

I believe him Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - How are these PEDs administered?Creams? Needles? Pills? Man 'O man I want to believe him.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

All of the above... and under the tongue... and snorting sprays...

Lots of delivery vehicles.

Could it be the recovery drugs he took for his leg had these substances in them and he didn't know?

TTT Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - How are these PEDs administered?Creams? Needles? Pills? Man 'O man I want to believe him.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Dr. Daniel Eichner, whose Utah lab identified Anderson Silva's positive steroids tests:

Eichner said speaking generally that the steroid Anderson Silva had is taken orally, good for "building up muscle, great for recovery from heavy training and for recovering from injury to allow you to train harder. You can see why it's performance-enhancing."

Source: http://twitter.com/latimespugmire

^^^ Could peds have been a part of his regimen that he was unaware of, like honestly?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

NickDiaz4everIrrelevant - 
top man - 

with how incompetent athletic commissions is can you really rule out his innocence

may be it was mix up at the lab

would my face ever be red if they just mixed up Nick and Anderson's tests.

stoned Silva and roided out Diaz

CindyO - ^^^ Could peds have been a part of his regimen that he was unaware of, like honestly?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

We're far past the point where we should even entertain a "I didn't know" excuse. It's a fighter's responsibility to know what he is putting in his body.