Anderson Silva: I never used steroids in my life

Simplicity -

Why would anyone that takes steroids take supplements as well anyways? Lol. 

Because with or without steroids, muscles need nutrients to operate and grow. Steroids maximise your bodies ability to absorb and utilise the nutrients therefore maximise the benefits of the supplements. 

Fuck it!!! let them all juice.. longer and more entertaining fights. 

He was the Lance Armstrong of MMA. Everyone was doping and he was the best.

Lights Out Lurker -
touch -

What is that?

Those are pen tip syringes used for Insulin or HGH delivery devices.

The syringe tips can be used for these HGH delivery devices.

Norditropin NordiFlex®

Like all growth hormones, Norditropin® is taken by injection, the same as when your doctor gives you a shot. Some growth hormones need you to mix the growth hormone before you can inject it. Norditropin® is available in Norditropin NordiFlex®, a prefilled, multi-dose, disposable delivery pen. In other words, the growth hormone is already in the pen, you don’t have to mix it yourself, and you don’t have to worry about syringes

http://www.novonordisk.com/therapy_areas/growth_hormone/public/pens/nordiflex/default.asp

He fucking does speak English.

Lights Out Lurker - 
touch -

What is that?

Pretty sure that was for one of his nephews or something who was diabetic. Was debated at length here many years ago.

I have no issue with him roiding to recover that leg injury but he shouldnt have fought so soon and he certainly shouldnt have taken them again once he was healed

3rdAveE -
StankieEdgar -
Cecil Peoples Fan - Amazes me that the feggit Kirik still calls this POS the goat

Yeah Kirik that’s POS not POC you cuck

Stop standing up for cheaters just cause you want that BBC up your ass

Guy is a scumbag, hurt fighters badly rounded up, cheated, lied about it and plays the victim

Fuck Anderson Silva and any juiced up fighter

We should have permanent bans on these fucks

lol which of Silva’s opponents are you sure never used PEDs at some point too?
Nick Diaz
So one opponent, and it’s a guy who has teammates who failed drug tests?

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
JustAnotherMMAFan - 

Kill me, but last year I talked with one of his coaches (I don’t know Anderson personally). He told me that Anderson wouldn’t even supplement (as it would make his stomach upset) and that he was addicted to chocolate and coca-cola... and that his dieting to cut weight consisted of reducing the amounts of coke and chocolate he had. He told me Anderson never had a nutrionist.

I am just passing second hand information. This time could easily be a case of a tainted supplement.

I believe you. He must have accidentally injected himself with Drostanolone too, just like half his teammates (Brian Ortega, Kevin Casey, Rafael Cavalcante)

Black House S&C coach at age 58

And Ortega owned up to it and we all love Ortega. These guys don’t get it, honesty counts 

In that video Anderson sounds like an American doing a fake Brazilian schtick. He’s like opposite of McKenzie Dern.