Anderson Silva is the true combat sports GOAT

Floyd & Anderson boxed tonight and I didn’t even know it was happening

Clearly was awesome marketing and advertising leading up to this

4 Likes

Goat!!!

1 Like

That bum had double digit losses when he was booted out of mma. Now he’s boxing wrestlers and BJJers. The only special thing he’s done is mame Jake Paul’s list opponents look legit.

No one could touch Anderson Silva in his prime. Clearly no one even comes close to being as good as Anderson Silva.

1 Like

aEd1kHdMwy1sBefy7MAH2j75-v6QVSP1N2WPAvIHOPE

4 Likes

Greatest striker of all time

5 Likes

GOAT status will always be subjective but Anderson is my all time favourite

2 Likes

aEd1kHdMwy1sBefy7MAH2j75-v6QVSP1N2WPAvIHOPE

Kind of like GSP losing to Matt Serra.

1 Like

And Johny Hendricks. He beat GSP’s ass

1 Like

“GOAT”

3 Likes

Take every fighter in their prime no one is better than Anderson Silva. Other than maybe JBJ

1 Like

Who were these top fighters he was beating in his prime that make him the goat? Leben, bonnar, Griffin, irvin, Chael x2? :roll_eyes:

He’s definitely transitioned the best out of all the MMA group but Anderson always had good boxing. I’d really like to see him and Vitor do a boxing match or even Jake Paul

1 Like

Fedor flatlines Silva in a prime vs. prime matchup. Not even close.

Chael sonnet rag dolled Anderson Silva for 4 rounds in the middle of his prime and he was half the wrestler gsp was

If they fought at a catchweight Silva would clown fedor and knock him out

2 Likes

JBJ too would beat the piss out of fedor. It would be slightly more competitive than JBJ/Shogun but not by much

2 Likes

He beat Nick Diaz even though it was ruled NC later. Suffered from one of the biggest robberies in UFC history when Bisping was gifted a decision over Anderson Silva.

1 Like

Chael was lucky against Silva in their 1st fight, but he whooped Chael the 2nd time.

1 Like

Fedor fought a lot of cans in Pride but got exposed when he fought good competition later in his career.

2 Likes