Anderson Silva - "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"

http://tatame.com.br/2009/10/26/Anderson--Lyoto-ganhou-todos-os-rounds

google translated:

Anderson: "Lyoto won all rounds segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009 - 17:50:01 Monday, October 26, 2009 - 17:50:01

By Guilherme Cruz /o:p

Photo Josh Hedges

/o:p

Anderson Silva was closely following the fight between Lyoto Machida and Mauricio "Shogun" and discussed the controversial outcome to the talks TATAME. For the middleweight champion of the event, the jury made the correct assessment. "Lyoto fought well, was very well trained. It was a hard fought struggle, and trawls.  Shogun fought at his pace very well, was very well prepared, is very experienced, but the technique was superior and Lyoto won resoundingly, "said Anderson.

According to the training partner Lyoto, they should go home and draw a new strategy for a possible rematch, confident that the karateka won the fight. "They fought well, made a good fight, but Machida won well.  gora is go home and see what he has supposedly wrong to the next. This struggle is passed, does not matter anymore, he is the champion, a great person, a great athlete, "he said, congratulating the performance of former fellow Chute Boxe.

"The Shogun is done well, this fight was a fight that all MMA fans liked to see. In my opinion, Lyoto won all rounds. Shogun drew a good strategy to attack the legs, but it was not enough. There are coaches who have to decide, but the judges ... Lyoto won well, now it's back to training as soon as possible ", concluded Anderson.

i know they are friends and stuff but atleast give shogun some credit.

superior technique?

won all 5 rounds?

a simple "it was close but machida won" could have also worked.

Amazing fighter, less amazing person.

whoever this anderson fellow is, hes an idiot who probably doesnt even trane. wish i could meet him face to face and kick his noob ass!

Irule - He probably thinks the Leites fight should get fight of the year too.

Anderson actually blamed the crowd for booing saying they did not understand what they were watching in that one. They jogged arouned the octagon the whole fight.

He has a twisted sense of reality and a big ego to boot.

His humbleness is too fake.

Pyramidwrestler - Shogun vs A Silva please

Anderson Silva would beat Shogun like he owed him money.

^^ lol 

D0N Johnson - 

No way! Shogun is just as good as Anderson.

Their amigos what do you expect Anderson to say?  My boy Lyoto loss? 

Anderson and Lyoto are freineds. What do you expect to come from Anderson mouth?

LET ME TELL YOU BOUT MY BEST FRIEND! HES A WARM HEARTED PERSON THAT WILL LOVE ME TILL THE END!

Professional MMA fighter Anderson Silva, like professional MMA judge and referee Cecil Peoples, sees the fight as a clear victory for Machida.  It's a sad, sad thing that because these gentlemen happen to be black, the UG will question their expertise.  Shame.

anderson needs to get lyoto's nuts and piss out of his mouth.

Anderson isn't biased, right?.......

he must have smoked some GOOD weed while watching  that fight

D0N Johnson - 

Shogun has beat better talent in his last 3 UFC fights than Anderson has in his whole career. Rua would end that hype machine aswell.

Anderson seems to have switched to an all-out troll mode recently.

he smoked the dragon

Steve Montgomery -  he must have smoked some GOOD weed while watching  that fight

Exactly.

Anderson vs Shogun!!!