Anderson Silva - "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"

Anderson vs Shogun!!!

anderson = asskissing imo 

OMG, Anderson, how dare you say the truth!

Hhhhmmm,sounds like the commentary from Sat night may have influenced him.

perhaps ^^^

I hate the "The crowd boos because they don't know what they are watching" excuse he throws out. No, they booed because they felt the wrong freakin' fighter got the nod.

I dont even think it was close. Anderson is becoming a bigger joke by the day!

very impartial, Anderson. thanks for the insight

weed is right

lookoutawhale - 
D0N Johnson - 
Pyramidwrestler - Shogun vs A Silva please
Anderson Silva would beat Shogun like he owed him money.

Shogun has beat better talent in his last 3 UFC fights than Anderson has in his whole career. Rua would end that hype machine aswell.

Anderson has wins over Forrest Griffin (who beat Shogun), Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin x2, and Nate Marquardt to name a few.

In his last three UFC fights, Shogun lost to Forrest Griffin, beat a 45-year old Mark Coleman, and Chuck Liddell.

You really think beating Coleman and Liddell > Griffin, Henderson, Franklin, and Marquardt?

Grakman - 
lookoutawhale - 
D0N Johnson - 
Pyramidwrestler - Shogun vs A Silva please
Anderson Silva would beat Shogun like he owed him money.

Shogun has beat better talent in his last 3 UFC fights than Anderson has in his whole career. Rua would end that hype machine aswell.

Anderson has wins over Forrest Griffin (who beat Shogun), Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin x2, and Nate Marquardt to name a few.

In his last three UFC fights, Shogun lost to Forrest Griffin, beat a 45-year old Mark Coleman, and Chuck Liddell.

You really think beating Coleman and Liddell > Griffin, Henderson, Franklin, and Marquardt?
edit: im including lyoto in that 3

lyoto> rich franklin

liddell> henderson

coleman> marquardt

career wise.

When you factor in Shoguns full career:

Shogun- Overeem, Liddell, Lyoto, Coleman, Randleman, Arona, Rampage, Small Nog.

Forrest beat a post leg operation Shogun who was already gassing in the first round against him and Coleman. The competition level faced is not even close when you compare the 2.

Squared Circle - Professional MMA fighter Anderson Silva, like professional MMA judge and referee Cecil Peoples, sees the fight as a clear victory for Machida.  It's a sad, sad thing that because these gentlemen happen to be black, the UG will question their expertise.  Shame.

I heard Anderson was Brazillian, not black...

Bunnymonster - 
Squared Circle - Professional MMA fighter Anderson Silva, like professional MMA judge and referee Cecil Peoples, sees the fight as a clear victory for Machida.  It's a sad, sad thing that because these gentlemen happen to be black, the UG will question their expertise.  Shame.

I heard Anderson was Brazillian, not black...

Anderson is a Brazilian that is black.

is trawling

Every round was close and the fight was fought on machida's terms. He controlled the pace and where the fight took place (defended tds, didn't get stuck against the cage). Lyoto also landed very accurate counters, repeatedly. It's very defensible to say that lyoto won all 5 rounds--that doesn't mean he dominated, just that he won a boring fight by scoring more points. He also had a very close view of the fights.

Of course he didn't need to say this...so maybe he actually believes this? I know he is only the ufc mw champ and top 5 pfp, but maybe he has as much a right to his opinion as anonymous internet posters do?

BRO HYMN - Anderson and Lyoto are freineds. What do you expect to come from Anderson mouth?

You are great and should post more, but aren't you friends with shogun?

Silva= Worlds biggest douche

The guys gotta say that, its his training partner. Silva is the peanut butter to Lyotos jam. nuff said.

mmmmmm......pb&j.

No beep/no homo.

won all 5 rounds? must have been tripping on acid or something.