Anderson Silva - "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"

you guys kill me with this shit about what a fighter should've said or shouldn't said. He can say wtf he wants to say just like u or I can. Hes a mma fighter not a fucking politician. I find it very interesting, hardly anybody gets upset at Brock for his blatent disrespect, but Anderson and Rampage should stfu and stay in there place.

silva is being biased and even worse hiding behind his belt...that is what is giving him a jagged image these days with his prima donna " he doesnt deserve/or ready to have a title shot " ( against Silva) . ihave done bjj matches against "friends" its nothing personal...if that is the name of the draw to fight ...then you fight that person with all due respect to whatever relationship. people i knew in BJJ after our matches are no more enemies or less of a person cuz one beat the other.

he says that about every freaking contender...and keeps driveling about being friends with MAchida and therefore he wont fight himblah blah blah. he needs to relinqish the belt n drop to 185 or defend it 205 and stop holding up the line and seemingly "ducking" fights.

Monsters Ball - Anderson is wrong.

Anderson Silva can say whatever he wants to about a fight just like u or I can. It amazes me that when Anderson or Rampage state their opinions they're ridiculed or scorned, but on the other hand Brock can blatantly disrespect fighters right there in the cage and hardly nothin is said. What is it underground, u tell me Im confused...

Plenty was said about Brock, it's just died down.

BS if Anderson would've beat the shit outa Franklin twice, choked Henderson, or demolished Nate and then got in their face it wouldnt have just died down and u know it.

hey anderson, you are wrong....

acgrrtt - Anderson Silva can say whatever he wants to about a fight just like u or I can. It amazes me that when Anderson or Rampage state their opinions they're ridiculed or scorned, but on the other hand Brock can blatantly disrespect fighters right there in the cage and hardly nothin is said. What is it underground, u tell me Im confused...

i blasted brock from day one of all ppl

acgrrtt - BS if Anderson would've beat the shit outa Franklin twice, choked Henderson, or demolished Nate and then got in their face it wouldnt have just died down and u know it.

Yes it would have. Everything dies down. Point to one thing that was a big issue a year ago that was a single event that people are still complaining about today.

laqueus - 
acgrrtt - BS if Anderson would've beat the shit outa Franklin twice, choked Henderson, or demolished Nate and then got in their face it wouldnt have just died down and u know it.

Yes it would have. Everything dies down. Point to one thing that was a big issue a year ago that was a single event that people are still complaining about today.

you're proving my point if Anderson taunts Franklin it would be a huge issue and he'd be getting more boos than he did before the Forrest fight. My God he cant even state his opinion without people saying they hate him.

I'm not proving your point. Each time Anderson gets flak it's for a new thing. People aren't still ragging on him for his performance with Leites, they'll bring it up as a side comment to him ducking Marquardt, Henderson and Belfort.

laqueus - I'm not proving your point. Each time Anderson gets flak it's for a new thing. People aren't still ragging on him for his performance with Leites, they'll bring it up as a side comment to him ducking Marquardt, Henderson and Belfort.

he has the most wins without a loss and the most title defenses but hes ducking fighters he already tko'ed and submitted. He just fought the great Forrest Griffin and he'll kick Vitors ass too and he's right he doesnt deserve a title shot. My point was he's never been disrespectful in the ring, but if he was it would not die down lol at Anderson ducking

It doesn't matter whether he's been disrespectful in the ring or not. He's clearly ducking if he's saying he's getting an elbow surgery when talking about fighting Vitor but then says he wants to fight Mir or Couture.

hmm, ducking Vitor to fight Randy who destroyed Vitor twice or Mir who beat his bjj instructor and did I mention these are both former champions. If the pound for pound champion doesnt feel like you've done enough in the UFC to get a shot then I take him at his word... Anderson ducks no man, but he wll ko him soon enough and he'll do it respectfully as always.

Lyoto just went 5 months without fighting Shogun just went 6. Give the man time to decide what he wants to do, he's in a unique perdiciment, where he can fight at 2 different weights and probably make more $ fighting Randy or Mir, so just be patient it'll all work out.

I don't take his word. If you're the champion in a weight division you should be fighting all challengers at that weight division. Anderson should be fighting Belfort, Henderson and Marquardt before at all thinking about fighting outside his weight class. It's not reasonable to put title shots on hold. Notice that GSP, a guy with actual class (despite his handling of greasegate), isn't talking about fighting outside his weight class, and there aren't any guys right now who are really in line for a shot at the 170lbs title. When BJ went up to 170 it was to fight GSP for the title. He wasn't fighting guys like Irvin who wasn't even a contender, or Griffin who wasn't the current champion. Yeah he was a former champion but he had the title once. Couture just went on a 2 fight losing streak. Mir just lost his last fight and his previous win was against Nogueira who had a staph infection. Neither of those guys are the most impressive. For a guy who is holding the title, that's clearly looking for an easy win. Belfort, Henderson and Marquardt have all been running through their competition, and each of them did something to earn the title shot. Anderson vs Couture does nothing for the MW, LHW or HW division. Anderson vs Mir does nothing for the MW, LHW or HW division. Anderson vs Belfort does a lot for the MW division. Anderson vs Henderson does a lot for the MW division. Anderson vs Marquardt does a lot for the MW division. Anderson as MW champ has an obligation to take fights with relevance to the MW division. Also taking fights with guys who are just coming off losses while avoiding guys who are all on significant win streaks is definitely ducking.

acgrrtt - Lyoto just went 5 months without fighting Shogun just went 6. Give the man time to decide what he wants to do, he's in a unique perdiciment, where he can fight at 2 different weights and probably make more $ fighting Randy or Mir, so just be patient it'll all work out.

If he wants to vacate the MW title and move up to LHW permanently then fine.

No, Andrew Sylvester. No.

I don't understand??? If Machida won resoundingly winning all five rounds, why are they going to go back and draw a new strategy? Anderson's opinion might be just a little biased, don't you think?

LOL @ expecting an honest answer from Machida's good friend and training partner.

LMAO !

All 5 rounds...ok.