Anderson Silva vs CroCop

Surprised that I seem to be in the minority, but I say Anderson would have lit him up on the feet. Yes, they were both good standing, but almost no one had the combination of timing, speed, footwork, and ring smarts that Anderson had. I think Cro Cop would have looked like a bloody mess for a couple rounds before he got knocked out.

2 Likes

Thats because you probably never watched a crocop fight or kb match ever. Mirko destroys anderson and embarasses all the fanbois.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen plenty of both of them. Thatā€™s just what I see happening.

2 Likes

Tough to say Anderson, imo, because the biggest guys we saw him face were Forrest & Bonnar, I think. Neither are really menacing opponents. And although Forrest was a champ, he wasnā€™t a highly regarded one. But obviously Silva had no trouble with them or great fighters his own size.

Prime CroCop was vicious! Insolent look of complete despise of his opponents.

3 Likes

Cro Cop snaps Silvaā€™s leg in half with one kick

Cool, good to know youā€™re mentally deficient. Good luck with puttting on your helmet.

If the match was back in Pride with the ring/rules and non-existent testing the nod would definitely go to Cro-Cop.

If the match was in the UFC (and stricter level of testing), itā€™d be more even and Iā€™d give Silva a very slight edge.

3 Likes

Silva was a million times better at striking than Coleman. He would knock CroCop around the octagon.

The most photoshopped looking real pic ever.

Crocop landed the LHK plenty in K1 on high level kick boxers. He had many other tools as well

1 Like

Prime versions Crocop no question.

Cro cop has wins over bonjasky, le banner, aerts, hunt and many more technical HW kickboxers.

Just because heā€™s not a counter puncher with slips and fades a la anderson doesnā€™t mean heā€™s not technical.

Prime cro cop would stalk his opponent down and was relentless with KO power in both hands and feet.

Anderson is a legend and one of the best to ever do it, but cro cop would be far too much for him.

1 Like

This would be essentially a kickboxing fight with MMA gloves.

Have you watched CroCop compete in kickboxing?

1 Like

I love Anderson, but in all fairness, he never faced a kickboxer even remotely near the level of CroCop.

Who was the best striker Anderson faced anywhere near his prime? Vitor? Second best? Franklin? Seriously.

2 Likes

Weā€™d see NCAA Anderson show up.

1 Like

Actually a MW knocking out a light heavy if Fedor ever fough at his proper weight class

1 Like

1 Like

TastyPoorAmericankestrel-max-1mb

1 Like