Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz???

It seems right now that everybody is trying to think of a matchup that makes any sense. I would like to see this because I hate the Diaz brothers but think Nick could actually give Anderson a good fight if they could agree on a weight to fight at. Then I would love to see GSP fight the winner. Or maybe GSP vs Diaz and then Silva gets the winner.

Just a thought...

We're throwing spinning shit now?

Huh?! You're f'ing with us right?!!! Phone Post

Tell me who you think would be a better fight? I don't think Silva will be around too much longer. I would love to see some really big fights and not have them wasted on the Michael Bispings of the UFC who do not even make it interesting. I think 205 would be hard bc I do not think he would ever fight Machida and I think Jones would just be too strong for Silva and despite the fact that people say he has terrible stand up, tell that to the guys he has been running through for the past few years.

I just think it makes more sense for Silva to drop a weight class because of his size and frame and then see if those guys have anything for him. I think GSP and Diaz both have the talent to make it at least worth thinking about.

Is there any middle weight fight that you would want to see more than Silva GSP? Or Silva Diaz?

Nick Diaz is arguably my favorite fighter. But, Silva would destroy him. Phone Post

If he didn't show up for GSP because of anxiety he would probably move to the Ukraine for the Silva presser

Yes Diaz is a head case... I would still rather see him fight Silva than Rashad.

Rashad only wants to fight him now bc he saw Sonnen dry hump him for 24 minutes and him struggle to do much about it the first fight. I think Rashad might think he can do the same thing and doesn't have a problem winning that way.

Would rather see Diaz get knocked out standing up with Silva

Lately I keep watching the Diaz brothers fight and notice that other guys really struggle to figure out their reach. I thought Cerrone would kill Nate. That was so frustrating to watch bc Cerrone is a great striker.

Watching Nick completely embarrass BJ on the feet was also tough. BJ has great boxing and just had nothing for him.

It would be entertaining because at least if Silva was destroying him on his feet Diaz could possibly take it to the ground and also have a fair shot that would look much differently than Sonnen on the ground.

Love watching Diaz and The Spider fight and in the fantasy world where this match up happens, the fans win.

Damn... Can't see how Diaz takes this though.

Chael/Diaz first

RealTerry - Chael/Diaz first

Another fantasy matchup that would be fun as hell to watch. Would be cool as hell to see Diaz try and work his submission game. I can't really see him keeping this standing with Chael's takedowns.

BlazerinTraining - Lately I keep watching the Diaz brothers fight and notice that other guys really struggle to figure out their reach. I thought Cerrone would kill Nate. That was so frustrating to watch bc Cerrone is a great striker.

Watching Nick completely embarrass BJ on the feet was also tough. BJ has great boxing and just had nothing for him.

It would be entertaining because at least if Silva was destroying him on his feet Diaz could possibly take it to the ground and also have a fair shot that would look much differently than Sonnen on the ground.

Bj had nothing for him? He outboxed him in the first and won that round. Cardio is what lost that fight for him, not skill. Phone Post

I would have to go back and watch the fight. BJ is my favorite fighter of all time. Diaz... I can't wait to see him get beat up. From what I remebered, Diaz worked BJ as the fight went on.

Regardless... Cardio is part of the fight and if you aren't prepared you aren't prepared. Diaz still beat BJ standing up. Diaz is notorious for gaining confidence as the fight goes on as well.

I would love to watch this fight, I'm a big fan of both. The only problem I have is that if Anderson ko's him too brutally it may ruin his chin, and therefore his career. Phone Post

Diaz has zero chance, but it would be exciting as hell and sell a ton of PPVs

Well at least I know I'm not the only one who would like to see it

would love to see this fight.

I'd watch. Phone Post