Anderson silva...

I'm rewatching silva/Maia and I know silva is on another level but holy fuck silva is an animal...I'd love to see him fight someone who was actually has about the same caliber stand up...and no not Jon jones,silva is on another level than him as well with just the smoothness and fluidity of his strikes and combinations...who past or present could actually give him a good stand up fight?? Phone Post

I think Alan Belcher could give him a decent stand up fight. Also ground game would be interesting to watch as well. 

Nick diaz will slap Anderson silva to death. Phone Post

aolo - Nick diaz will slap Anderson silva to death. Phone Post

The Diaz boys are my favorite fighters but im sorry I think nick would get fucked up in the cage with silva imo Phone Post

aolo - 

it was a joke, can't you see the sarcasm in there? Phone Post

aolo - 

it was a joke, can't you see the sarcasm in there? Phone Post

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -  I think Alan Belcher could give him a decent stand up fight. Also ground game would be interesting to watch as well. 

yea alan belcher would be a tough stand up fight 

until anderson started throwing punches. 

aolo - 

Into a living death 

I watch that fight all the time, rounds 1-3 are epic and I cannot believe he gets so much hate for it. Maia refused to fight at all for 60-70% of that fight. 

UGCTT_LnPninja -  I watch that fight all the time, rounds 1-3 are epic and I cannot believe he gets so much hate for it. Maia refused to fight at all for 60-70% of that fight. 

Agreed. Phone Post

UGCTT_LnPninja -  I watch that fight all the time, rounds 1-3 are epic and I cannot believe he gets so much hate for it. Maia refused to fight at all for 60-70% of that fight. 

I actually watched the fight the other day, and you can tell Maia wanted nothing to do with stand up. When  he couldn't secure the takedown, he stalled. 

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
UGCTT_LnPninja -  I watch that fight all the time, rounds 1-3 are epic and I cannot believe he gets so much hate for it. Maia refused to fight at all for 60-70% of that fight. 

I actually watched the fight the other day, and you can tell Maia wanted nothing to do with stand up. When  he couldn't secure the takedown, he stalled. 

Who does want to face Andy's stand up? Lol Phone Post

slugshot331 -
aolo -  it was a joke, can't you see the sarcasm in there? Phone Post

HAHA I love that scene in the movie Phone Post

Stand-up battles I'd most like to see/guys who I think would do the best?
Mousasi, Shogun, Vera
All have good chins(great in Shogun+ Mousasi's cases), and have diverse stand-up attacks. Vera, when he actually comes to fight, hits hard and hits fast, and puts combos together well
I almost included Machida, but both he and Anderson would be looking to counter-punch(imo) and it would be a boring stalemate w/ little offense. Phone Post