Anderson Silva's New Opponent @ 212 ?

Rematch with Forrest for the win!!!

NewEraNik -
Eric_Spicely -

I offered 

Gangster.

Yup

AllAmericana - Mousasi with a quick turn around after a taking low damage in a victory tomorrow.

Moose gets that Anderson Silva $ and a title shot if (when) he wins. And it keeps him busy and paid while they sort out the 185 title.
Yeah, he's not gonna be taking low damage.

They are going to give Anderson a prospect, not a household name.

They just gave him Derek fucking Brunson.

Then Kelvin?!

He's fucked... Hell get the toughest guy on the roster at 185 who is least known so UFC can push him. Watch.

Kimbo K -

I think this is a hard fight to sell, Rashad looked like complete dog shit against Richard Gere and is on a 3 fight skid. It's just not super interesting, although both are shells of themselves, so there's that. 

Mousasi with the quick turnaround!<br />

Edit: LOL guess I said the same thing 5 days ago. But that was when his low damage victory over Weidman was only my prediction. Now we're one step closer to reality.

Yes it's a lower ranked opponent, but it's big $$$$ for Moose, and even if he deserves it, he won't get a 185 title fight soon. Throw the man a frickin' bone UFC. And then he'll get his name popularized with the dumbass masses after he beats Anderson.

AllAmericana - Mousasi with the quick turnaround!<br />

Edit: LOL guess I said the same thing 5 days ago. But that was when his low damage victory over Weidman was only my prediction. Now we're one step closer to reality.

Yes it's a lower ranked opponent, but it's big $$$$ for Moose, and even if he deserves it, he won't get a 185 title fight soon. Throw the man a frickin' bone UFC. And then he'll get his name popularized with the dumbass masses after he beats Anderson.

He needs to speak English without sounding like a drunk Kermit the Frog and he will be entertaining outside the cage and generate more interest.

I think Mousasi will take this fight, took no visible damage and wants cash

BreakALegAndy! -
FleecaJohn -
FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

Rashad

I'm kind of into that idea. Do you think he could make that cut again so soon? And do you think he would actually fight Silva, or would they just be playing grab ass?

Horrible fight, neither would engage 

This, please no