Anderson:"U F'n momma's boy, where's ur JiuJitsu?"

Silva told Maia during their fight: “You f***ing momma’s boy, show me your Jiu-Jitsu”

Speaking via GracieMag.com, Maia said:

“I just thought it was disrespectful for him to swear at me during the fight, saying things like, ‘You (explicative) momma’s boy, show me your Jiu-Jitsu.’ That type of stuff. I felt it was disrespectful and unnecessary. Aside from that, it was a normal fight.”

“He begged my forgiveness and I feel everyone makes mistakes, tha’s normal. I feel something influenced him afterwards and he came up with that statement about me having disrespected him. I never made any strong statements and, even if I had, it would have been to promote the fight, which is normal. The fight ends and the two fighters embrace.”

WTF is wrong with anderson

Anderson thought he was fighting BJ at 170

guardbreak - Anderson thought he was fighting BJ at 170

VTFU

HAHHAHAHAHA

VTFU

Wow. I used to think Anderson was one of the most respectful fighters in the sport (remember the way he talked about Franklin?). What happened?

lol Andersons heel turn is awesome

nothing wrong with a lil shit talking...he didnt say anything shocking

PSBlows - 
brahmabull81 - Maia is killin em with kindness. His very being treated like this is making Anderson look like Hitler.

... I mean how can you have beef with Demian Maia?

and Vitor...and Shogun.

Seriously, Anderson has beef with the nicest guys of MMA.

what a loon.

and Wandy.

Well played, sir. VTFU.

Was there a lot of pre-fight shit talking? I dont remember there being any bad blood before this fight.

i support the champ. the ufc hasn't brought in anyone that can touch him.

the only fighters i think he'd really show up for are: gsp, wandy, shogun, vitor, heavyweights.

[quote]CRBMoney14 - lol Andersons heel turn is awesome [/quote] 

Milford Cubicle - I'm seriously a bigger fan of Silva now, he's pissed so many people off, it's hilarious.

x10

Anderson is the shit. He's like Mohammed Ali, you HATE that you LOVE him because he's so goddamn good he can do whatever the fuck he wants

NeoSpartan - 
Milford Cubicle - I'm seriously a bigger fan of Silva now, he's pissed so many people off, it's hilarious.

x10
Anderson is the shit. He's like Mohammed Ali, you HATE that you LOVE him because he's so goddamn good he can do whatever the fuck he wants

People will tune in thats for sure!

Maia had no business being in the same ring with Anderson, he was way outclassed.

i think hes just frustrated that hes fighting all these people who dont belong in there with him.

Well fuck if anderson wanted to see it so bad he should of stoped talking shit and pulled guard. All Mia would need is a minute and he would of walked away with Silvas belt.

I don't see Anderson with the UFC for too long. With another performance like the last one, we will start to hear fans calling for Dana to strip him of the belt.

junon - i think hes just frustrated that hes fighting all these people who dont belong in there with him.

Thats what he would like you to believe, you fell for it. All that dancing and showboating is designed to give you that impression. Behind it is just a man who cannot find his range and doesn't want to risk standing in the pocket.