The Immortal One - 
sparkuri -
Mandible_Claw - 

I like Anderson in that fight.

MW GOAT vs. HW GOAT

Gerard Mousasi is the MW GOAT.

Anderson is the UFC MW GOAT.

Mouasi in his prime:

![gegard mousasi | Tumblr](upload://fGtR6jqci4M0OCYzZUieExPSxks.gif)

[?IMG]

Prime Mousasi badly hurt by Prime Machida in a dominant win by machida

Anderson Silva in his prime:

![anderson silva gif | Tumblr | Anderson silva, Brazilian jiu jitsu, Jiu jitsu](upload://hW0dW4EcYKftC2jz4htO8LAfgPO.gif)

Mousasi’s best wins double Anderson’s.

Anderson’s worst losses double Mousasi’s.

/

Anderson never lost in his prime.

Mousasi did. 4 times.

Oh, it’s you.

Well, yeah, Anderson did lose in his prime.

He beat Carlos Newton in his “prime”, so he certainly list to Ryo Chonan & Daiju Takase in his “prime”, and Chris Weidman twice.

Go ahead and insert that amazing matrix move of Anderson’s vs. a guy who keeps going & isn’t “b” tier.

Wow you made a thread about 2 PRIDE Veterans and Legends hahahahahaha thought you hated that organization

I remember that time when Anderson fought on Prime Fedor's undercard when Fedor was the Main Event, the Champion, the #1 fighter in the world, and Anderson was the Prelim fighter. And Fedor actually fought and dominated Anderson's Master Noguiera. Oh and Anderson lost on Fedor's undercard by "Flying Scissor Heel Hook".

All of that said above are facts not opinion. Great card and the Golden Age of MMA. Great memories.

Them fighting today is like Tyson vs Jones. Fun fight but doesn't really say who would win in their Primes because it is 2 old men fighting. Still a fun fight although both are shells of themselves and probably shouldn't be fighting but me as a fan has no place telling Legends what to do with their careers.

The Immortal One -
sparkuri -
The Immortal One - 
sparkuri -
Mandible_Claw - 

I like Anderson in that fight.

MW GOAT vs. HW GOAT

Gerard Mousasi is the MW GOAT.

Anderson is the UFC MW GOAT.

Mouasi in his prime:

![gegard mousasi | Tumblr](upload://fGtR6jqci4M0OCYzZUieExPSxks.gif)

[?IMG]

Prime Mousasi badly hurt by Prime Machida in a dominant win by machida

Anderson Silva in his prime:

![anderson silva gif | Tumblr | Anderson silva, Brazilian jiu jitsu, Jiu jitsu](upload://hW0dW4EcYKftC2jz4htO8LAfgPO.gif)

Mousasi’s best wins double Anderson’s.

Anderson’s worst losses double Mousasi’s.

/

Anderson never lost in his prime.

Mousasi did. 4 times.

It's because Anderson Silva was cheating and using steroids/PEDs