Anderson vs. Machida

What happens if both Anderson and Lyoto win? Didnt Anderson say he'd quite MMA before fighting Lyoto? If they both win thats the fight that makes the most sense right? Phone Post 3.0

Lyoto should have another fight at MW first. I hope if both Anderson and GSP win they set up the superfight. Phone Post 3.0

If Andy and lyoto both win maybe Andy will fight Jones and stay up there, time will tell I guess, I hope it leads to a GSP or bones fight, the guy doesn't have an eternity left in this sport... Phone Post

I've got a feeling Lyoto would accept the fight, can see it happening even tho Andy said he didn't want to Phone Post 3.0

I can't see them ever fighting. Would be awesome to see Phone Post 3.0

Love them both, but that fight has the makings of the most horrible fight ever. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson vs Machida

Cormier vs Cain

Diego vs Cerrone

UFC 169:Butt Buds no More

brought to you by MatBattle: Here we hole!

doubt it ever happens

Il Duce - Love them both, but that fight has the makings of the most horrible fight ever. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Could either turn out to be some real ninja shit or 15 - 25 minutes of nothing

I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson vacated the belt and went after super fights with a win against Weidman. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson vacated the belt and went after super fights with a win against Weidman. Phone Post

Win or lose I think he does that. Imo he loses so definitely or retire. Machida is to hungry Phone Post

caseharts -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson vacated the belt and went after super fights with a win against Weidman. Phone Post

Win or lose I think he does that. Imo he loses so definitely or retire. Machida is to hungry Phone Post

It's not just Machida. Jacare is there too. Anderson has already been the most accomplished champion ever. There's just nothing left for him to achieve as middleweight champ. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
caseharts -

It's not just Machida. Jacare is there too. Anderson has already been the most accomplished champion ever. There's just nothing left for him to achieve as middleweight champ. Phone Post

Machida vs jacare I like. To be honest jacare would probably lose but I like Phone Post