"Anderson & Wandy end their war of words @ dinner"

Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva end their war of words over dinner

mmabay.co.uk/Story%2002509.html

UFC middleweight champion, Anderson “The Spider” Silva and former PRIDE 203 pound champion, Wanderlei “The Axe Murderer” Silva have reportedly ended their feud over dinner at UFC 102 in Portland, Oregon.

A source close to one of the fighters informed Tatame Magazine of the meeting which took place after the UFC 102 post-fight press conference on Saturday night.

The meet was set up by Wanderlei’s strength and conditioning coach, Rafael Alejarra, who had uged the pair to end their bitter war of words that has lit up the headlines over recent months.

By Michael Pepper.

it must have been weird for anderson looking across the table at wands new face

TheTrollSmasher - it must have been weird for anderson looking across the table at wands new face

BWAHAHA ...especially with Anderson's sense of humor, that guy must've been dying from laughter inside.

Does this mean we wont see them fight now? I didnt really want to see that fight anyway

TheTrollSmasher - it must have been weird for anderson looking across the table at wands new face

That's actually the first thing I was thinking.

didn't Anderson suggest this "war of words" was manufactured crap created by the media in the first place?

quidnunc - didn't Anderson suggest this "war of words" was manufactured crap created by the media in the first place?

I was just going to say that. mmabay is the biggest steaming pile of dog shit on the Internet. They're just liars.

B_Goetz - 
quidnunc - didn't Anderson suggest this "war of words" was manufactured crap created by the media in the first place?

I was just going to say that. mmabay is the biggest steaming pile of dog shit on the Internet. They're just liars.

is mmabay and bloodyelbow the same? -they always seem to have some sensation crap that never turns out to be true..

Former training partners, enemies, tranny surgery, then dinner?

This sounds creepy as hell.

I wont believe it until I see Tracy's pics of them saluting each other over a plate of California rolls!

madmav - 
B_Goetz - 

is mmabay and bloodyelbow the same? -they always seem to have some sensation crap that never turns out to be true..

I don't read bloodyelbow, but they're a legit site, afaik.