Anderson wants Yoel..make it happen!

I know Anderson is older but if there is a guy with the style to possibly catch and ko Romero it is him..Anderson wants this fight and I would love to see it..anyone on here not want to see it?hmm im curious why Anderson is calling out the most dangerous guy in the game though lol

There any drawback to making this ight happen besides Andersons medical bills or possible death?

Pretty sure the only hold-up is that IIRC, Anderson said it's interim title fight with Yoel or bust.

I have no problem with it, as I've always seen "interim champion" more as "guaranteed title shot", but I know just throwing the term out rustle jimmies around here.

If anyone should get a pass for an interim title fight its those two. Andy just cuz hes Andy and Yoel cuz he hasnt been caught or officially named a cheater and has destroyed his opposition but itll prolly be the only title shot he gets if Bisping has anything to do with it. 

Say what you will about Silva.. but this man got balls to fight yoel at this stage of his career

Fuck it, SIGNED! Here's the deal, if Anderson loses though, he must retire (unless it's a close decision), that's the deal, take it or leave it Andy. 

They would be dumb not to make that. I know they offered the fight to Yoel but they should give them the interm since Bisping and gsp won't fight til almost next year....

Not that interested. Anderson has only won one fight in years, got busted for steroids, and has clearly lost a step. He doesn't deserve any favours at this point.

da Vinci 81 -

Not that interested. Anderson has only won one fight in years, got busted for steroids, and has clearly lost a step. He doesn't deserve any favours at this point.

His record all time gives him a title shot, just like Hendo got his.

It'd be a make or break fight, for that reason, it's a good fight. Enough of Anderson's pointless fights.

EddiePain420 -

no one wants to fight yoel romero, except anderson silva.  give him the fight!

This.

Yoel is old enough to be Anderson's father

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
da Vinci 81 -

His record all time gives him a title shot, just like Hendo got his.

No it doesn't. And Hendo didn't deserve one either. It's not kindergarten, where just because little danny gets a blue crayon little anderson should get one too.

Plus Anderson isn't even a draw anymore based on the crap numbers the last ppv he was on did so there's no reason to give him a title shot.

Give Andy and returning Chuck.

I mean Andy has lost 5 of his last 6, there is just absolutely no way he deserves a title shot. However a fight against Chuck would be huge and winnable at this point of his career.. Or we see IceMan starch Andy and HE gets his last hoorah.