Anderson would get Haped by GSP at Welter Weight!

It would be a humbling and humiliating experience and I can't wait to see it.

If you mean taken down and laid on for five rounds you may be correct

rev

It's only fitting that George retires Andy.

Lol at the delusion in this thread. In a 5 round fight gsp has literally zero chance. Phone Post

Lol at the delusion in this thread. Anderson would starch gsp, especially if it was a 5 rounder. Phone Post

Wow... I didn't think that first one posted Phone Post

reverend john - If you mean taken down and laid on for five rounds you may be correct

rev

Really? Do you even watch GSP fights?

dont rush to conclusions, handy might show up cage-time at 205 like georges. but marquart might have retired georges by then. no homo

dont rush to conclusions, handy might show up cage-time at 205 like georges. but marquart might have retired georges by then. no homo

old starved Anderson would still KO him within 3 rounds

TeamRenzo - 
reverend john - If you mean taken down and laid on for five rounds you may be correct

rev

Really? Do you even watch GSP fights?

i'm not saying this is how gsp fights go, but i do think this would be his most realistic way to beat anderson. he knows the tools anderson has and would be ultra conservative no doubt. and forget about those jabbing spectacles hes put on in his last couple fights. that's not even an option.

OP is correct, GSP would dominate Silva at 170

Either GSP wins 5 out of 5 rounds or he gets finished early. Either outcome I think will have a dominant and decisive winner, I am leaning towards GSP winning 5 out of 5. People don't appreciate how much skill you have to have to where you can take someone down for 5 rounds and dominate or you can literally jab and bounce for 5 rounds and never get touched with the exception of an occasional eyepoke. He arguably hasn't lost a round since his Serra fight 5 years ago

I just don't see GSP being able to eat a Silva punch. He did get brutally ko'd by a LW.

GSP would probably win by decision. He won't be able to sub Andy.

CKH09 - I just don't see GSP being able to eat a Silva punch. He did get brutally ko'd by a LW.

I agree, he'd actually have to get punched in the face to eat a Silva punch and I just don't see that happening.

EpicConfessions - 
CKH09 - <b>I just don't see GSP being able to eat a Silva punch. </b> He did get brutally ko'd by a LW.

I agree, he'd actually have to get punched in the face to eat a Silva punch and I just don't see that happening.

Lol. He would actually have to fight somebody this year for that to happen.

Why use the term raped or 'haped'? Even IF GSP has turned into a fudge-packer, he's in the middle of a fight and he'd surely struggle like hell to get a boner.

I think silva takes this with ease Phone Post