Andersons Reaction To Nate Calling Him Out...

was freaking hilarious.  Anybody made a gif yet?

Andersen thought he was funny.

GIF!!

When did Anderson start wearing earrings? =<br />
Funny reaction indeed, great to see the crowd go crazy over him as opposed to boo him.

If I knew how to make gifs I would totally do it.

ttt 

Edit- Thankfully, it only took me 25 minutes or so to learn. Made it off of some crappy gif thing I just downloaded, so it has a watermark but I still feel like I accomplished something.

gif plzzzz!

ttt

ttt

Xad - When did Anderson start wearing earrings? =<br />

Funny reaction indeed, great to see the crowd go crazy over him as opposed to boo him.

I was at the weigh ins and the crowd gave big cheers to both him and Wandy when they came out with Nog/Maia.     Anderson was super cool...his handlers had to practically drag him away from the autograph area as he still wanted to keep shaking people's hands and signing stuff.

Then right before he left he stopped and took a picture with a group of Marines that had a recruiting area set up.  I took a picture of it and will post it later

He looks like he's tripping shrooms.

I dont think he fully understood what Nate was saying, but he knew it was about him! Nate vs Anderson 2 would be a slaughter!

Silva's like

"I already KO'd you buddy"

More like a massacre. If Nate gets past round 1, I would be amazed.

lil fixed up for plunkett.

it was "O Rly?"

i thought it was more like he was impressed with nate and kinda like ya why not cant say anything bad about that

he basically said all that with that face of his

His facial expressions remind me of Mr. Bean

^ i see what you did there.

please, no racist comments on this thread. this is the UG.

japetto - 
MW - His facial expressions remind me of Mr. Bean

Yeah, but a bit more of a dark roast.

Nice!

I saw that too, but i thought it was more because Maia just got knocked out, and he was like "Thought u were gonna  submit me maia?"