Andie McDowell: TDS Panic Attack

ROFL

Andie MacDowell Recalls Having a Panic Attack on Set After Realizing the Cast Was a 'Sea of Men’

The actress remembered a moment back in 2016, “right after Trump got elected,” when she arrived on set and “nobody seemed to care about the vagina[-grabbing] comment”

Andie MacDowell is aware of her surroundings.

In a recent interview with Marie Claire, the 64-year-old actress opened up about owning her age (and her gray curls), having her daughters in the industry and being a woman in Hollywood.

When talking about her experiences with male actors, the Four Weddings and a Funeral star remembered a moment back in 2016, “right after Trump got elected,” when she arrived on set and “nobody seemed to care about the vagina[-grabbing] comment.”

“I went to do a job and I had my very first panic attack,” she said. “I was getting ready to shoot something, and I turn around and it’s, like, a roomful of men. Like, a sea of men.”

After making that realization, the star “dropped to her knees” and had to leave the room. In a fake bathroom on set, she took a moment to breathe and tell herself, “Get your s— together” before heading back to work. “It just freaked me out, not seeing any other women,” the actress concluded.

Since then, MacDowell has “become very conscious of looking around and finding the women on set.”

Sarcastic Bill Murray GIF

8 Likes

So she dropped to her knees in a sea of men?

9 Likes

Tim Robinson Wtf GIF by The Lonely Island

1 Like

She sounds like a well adjusted female.

One she is lying completely to get attention, or she did an acting job and fell on her knees and faked a panic attack to get attention or she was always a nut case and she needs professional help.

regardless of what scenario it is, all of them point to it being a problem with her

5 Likes

She’s just mad that no one wants to grab her pussy anymore.

5 Likes

I’d love to tell an off-color joke, like something you’d hear in a typical locker room, in line at the grocery store and watch the dramatics unfold with her. She’d probably go fetal, pee herself, and start reeee-ing.

Of course, I’m sure she has an assistant shop for her. So far removed from the real world.

I dunno, she’s always been a horseshit actress

2 Likes

All these has-been, hollywood cunts that aged badly and no longer get roles, seem to really want attention the last several years.

2 Likes

Celebs have taken the real issues of depression, PTSD and panic attacks and now they mislabel everything as those things just to be trendy. Pathetic faggots.

3 Likes

Sounds like the kind of woman that uses the word “empowering” a lot.

2 Likes

Woman walks into a room full of men, men behave normally and don’t grab her pussy, woman has panic attack.

Fuck sake. I’m willing to bet shes gone her entire life without getting finger blasted by a room full of strangers and now suddenly she can’t function in normal society without engaging in histrionics? So very brave of her to even step outside with so many predators on the loose.

3 Likes

I wonder who she voted for in 2016 and 2020?

Of all the things I don’t give a single fuck about, the emotions of old white women are right at the top.

Why did this happen to her in 2016 when there was a more diverse industry than when she started? She has no doubt been in many situations in Hollywood during her career when it was all men way before this.

She’s weak and has had her mind melted by politics.

The vagina comment lol.

“Grab em by the pussy.” Yes. That’s precisely why those women flock to celebrities. For dick. They’re called groupies for a reason. Because that’s what they are. Starfuckers. Whores. After celebrity dick.

Such a tough life she lives.

For the same people who look the other way when POCs and illegals rape women/girls.

1 Like

This is how out of work, downward spiral actresses try to get back into the mainstream. Bash men, bash whites, bash straights, feign the struggle…

1 Like

Good for her for opening up about this. Panic attacks are no joke.