andre and I hold a seminar

Dre will handle bjj and nlthe. I will handle Omaha, beer, and cigars. Just make sure u tell Andre to report to Ajo al's. Tomorrow. At noon.

Update. Dre has decided to have a long session and I have decided 2 Cubans and single malt scotch may push back our seminar til Sunday. Likely the lsu bama game will cause my inebriation to cancel all interaction. Cancel all scheduling until further notice. My apologies to our international tans

hmmm if you guys do this in LA near commerce I may actually fly down. Serious.

If you do it in the spring when my Canucks have road trips games in LA and Anaheim, I'll be come down from Vancouver 100%, no joke.

if this is a real thing, Im in as well

If the seminar included calve improvements and beer bellies 101 I'm there.

PR - hmmm if you guys do this in LA near commerce I may actually fly down. Serious.

If you do it in the spring when my Canucks have road trips games in LA and Anaheim, I'll be come down from Vancouver 100%, no joke.

This is an honor, but I hope you never thought he was serious.

:)

What could I possibly teach you (or anyone other than a pure beginner)?

Ze Dano and JHR,

thanks guys! :)

I can teach plenty about calf development. Other stuff, not so much.

He is under-selling himself. After a burger and a beer with him, my life has never been the same. The waitress was quite annoyed however as his aura gave the other diners a horrid burn.

I parted ways with him when he mentioned he was hitting Starbuck's next. I wanted no part of what went down.

joesonshuevos -  He is under-selling himself. After a burger and a beer with him, my life has never been the same. The waitress was quite annoyed however as his aura gave the other diners a horrid burn.

I parted ways with him when he mentioned he was hitting Starbuck's next. I wanted no part of what went down.

You spared yourself a lifetime of frightening memories. Phone Post