Andre 'Boring' Ward

orcus -  Weren't the boxing fans here saying the Super Six would create the next stars? I don't foresee Ward selling any PPVs. 

Madmuzzy - Nuff Said.

lol typical just bleed mma fan. too fuckin thick in the head to realize the intricacies in that of an Olympic Gold Medalist boxer.

Do you boo at BJJ matches too? Phone Post

He's a Olympic champion, not a KO artist.

orcus -  Weren't the boxing fans here saying the Super Six would create the next stars? I don't foresee Ward selling any PPVs. 

That was the hope...obviously it would have been more successful had someone like Kessler or Froch won...both have more appealing styles than Ward, although Ward is obviously the better fighter. And Ward may not sell PPV's, but he'll do decent ticket sales in Cali Phone Post

Ward is a future Pound for Pound star..

Ward had a helluva fight. Great boxing. Not the most exciting all the time but I enjoy watching him fight. I don't ever see him being a big star though.

Ward looked good and made frock look bad Phone Post

Attack Dawg - Ward fought a smart fight and showed a lot of skill. But Gus hanging on his nuts was getting annoying!! Does he have a personal investment in Ward? Phone Post

You think that's bad on the UK broadcast you'd have thought Froch was the second coming of Christ! Phone Post

OP is probably a brit.  

Ward stood right in front of Froch the entire fight and beat the fuck outta him. 

orcus -  Weren't the boxing fans here saying the Super Six would create the next stars? I don't foresee Ward selling any PPVs. 

Take the UFC brand name off the next Brock Lesnar fight and he wouldn't draw flies to shit either. 

DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman -
Team Alpha Snail -
Attack Dawg - Ward fought a smart fight and showed a lot of skill. But Gus hanging on his nuts was getting annoying!! Does he have a personal investment in Ward? Phone Post

You think that's bad on the UK broadcast you'd have thought Froch was the second coming of Christ! Phone Post

What?!?

Jim watt said how handily froch was beaten on multiple occasions.

He scored the fight 117-112

Pretty wide margin. Phone Post

Fair point but I'm talking about the commentary you don't need to work for sky sports to be able to see that Ward won. I just mean in regards to the commentary they didn't seem to be counting out Froch until about round 9 and up till that point they talked about Ward once for about every 5 times they did Froch. Then in the 9th all of a sudden Ward was really great top p4p and they finally started going into greater detail about him. It's like last week until Peterson actually looked like he could win all they talked about was khans speed. Phone Post