Andre Fili misses weight, forfeits 20%

* Andre Fili (148.5) was given two hours to cut to the featherweight max of 146 pounds, but elected to not re-weigh. He forfeits 20 percent of his purse to Larsen.

That's not good for your debut Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know weigh-ins weren't live Phone Post 3.0

not re-weighing always makes me think its intentional

i know he was late notice but don't take it if you can't make it.

ajl416az - not re-weighing always makes me think its intentional

It looked like Dana had a good talk with him though. Probably mentioned it was okay because of the late notice, just don't make it a habit. His camp might have discussed it with him before hand as well.

I know it was short notice but how short of a notice was it? Phone Post 3.0

Short notice. Also the fight he was scheduled for before the UFC called was going to be at 170lbs for West Coast Fighting Championship. Fili had a big weight cut. Phone Post 3.0

ajl416az - not re-weighing always makes me think its intentional

2 ad a half pounds in a hour or even two would nt he possible for a dehydrated person Phone Post 3.0

Supposed to fight max griffin for 170 lb title up from 145 which has always been tough for him he looked sucked out good luck Andre pulling for you Phone Post 3.0

Brian_WCN - Short notice. Also the fight he was scheduled for before the UFC called was going to be at 170lbs for West Coast Fighting Championship. Fili had a big weight cut. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Fili is a true professional. Took this on 12 days notice training for a title fight at 170 just so UFC would take notice. Got the call on 12 days notice cut best he could, is rehydrated and ready to fight for the finish. Phone Post 3.0