Andre Galvao Book Sample

http://communityjiujitsu.blogspot.com/2010/06/galvao-preview.html

I hope you guys like the finished product!

Wow. Looks really sharp. I've had it on pre-order for a bit and it looks like we'll be getting a pretty slick product.

Unfortunately the last set of figures in the hip escape headstand pass (last two images) is rendered under the grey bar. This is probably already fixed, but just in case you should know.

Tango_MF - Wow. Looks really sharp. I've had it on pre-order for a bit and it looks like we'll be getting a pretty slick product.

Unfortunately the last set of figures in the hip escape headstand pass (last two images) is rendered under the grey bar. This is probably already fixed, but just in case you should know.

Thanks Tango - Yeah, I caught that with the rendering. My wife (who designs all of my books with me), told me that it wasn't in the proof or our working document, so it must've been my clumsy fingers trying to make the JPEG. Good catch though, I really appreciate it.

Awesome, can't wait.

Looks SICK. Let me know if you need me to proof read!

Wow. Must buy.

I am getting this.

Thanks for all of the positive remarks guys. We pour everything into these things and we really hope that the public appreciates the effort and our love for BJJ. When it comes to my books, I always try to do something different and you can expect that every time!

Madtiger - did I ever get you the Saulo book? Definitely owe you a copy in case I never did.

This is gonna be epic!

ttt

Yes sir you did! Got it under my pillow and a copy at the academy. All my students own it too.
Yeah this book will be well liked me thinks.

awesome !!
Can you let us know when it will be in the store or online. Can you publish some sample chapter in Google Book

Thanks,
Z

zeerebel - awesome !!
Can you let us know when it will be in the store or online. Can you publish some sample chapter in Google Book

Thanks,
Z

Zeerebel, how much we release is entirely up to the publisher and I'm not sure if he wants me to post that much. If I can, I will though!

Thanks,
Kevin