Ward is great

Green collects comic books

^^^ it is hard to doubt a guy that collects comics

easy fight for ward

when is this fight going down??

Sat night

Showtime

kingnate - easy fight for ward

It will be, but I'm interested to see how thoroughly he's going to dominate.

Even if the TUF Finale card was any good, I'd definitely be watching the Ward fight instead.  Since the TUF Finale card is laughably atrocious, it's a no brainer.  

Have not seen much of either guy.
From what I hear Ward is favored heavily but this old guy at the gym keeps saying Green by KO!!
So I am going with wisdom
Green by counter KO ..
I will be watching this for sure

ward

Agree with the NYBA, Ward is too durable

Slipperypescado - Have not seen much of either guy.

From what I hear Ward is favored heavily but this old guy at the gym keeps saying Green by KO!!

So I am going with wisdom

Green by counter KO ..

I will be watching this for sure

Ward is heavily favored, he's -1100 on Bodog.  While a Green KO victory is a highly, highly unlikely possibility, a counter shot KO would be even more shocking since Ward's defense is so tight. 

Regardless, it should be a fun fight to watch. 

two Feet Green will get out boxed fairly easy. He has a habit of looking down at his feet like every 15 seconds lol.

If Ward is allowed to headbutt like he was against Kessler, then Ward by UD.

Kessler got his ass whooped against Ward, and the headbutts played no part in Ward's win

Ward will win this tournament. Green has a power advantage, but everything else stacks up in Ward's favor.

Ward by dominant UD.

Ward by multiple headbutts and holds.

Barry_BondsMVP - Kessler got his ass whooped against Ward, and the headbutts played no part in Ward's win

Yeah, aside from the 5 cuts they opened up on Kessler, they played no part in that fight...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Ward is the better boxer for sure but Green has supposedly looked really good sparring leading up to the fight. He also promised to suplex Ward if he held him or headbutted, lol. I hope that happens.

Ward probably wins but if Darnell Boone dropped him then Green definitely can.

Show some of the ass kicking that Ward dished out against Kessler too, not the just the accidental head clashes.

I'm expecting Ward to box his way to a comfortable decision. Although Green has a puncher's chance.

Green by toe-hold