Andrea Lee's BJJ clinic at Legacy last night!

This is crazy!

This is why it is important for female fighters and BJJ players to train with other women sometimes. They have flexibility that will freak you out if you are only use to training with men. Hard to believe she was just a kickboxer and boxer at one time. Lots of potential.

Nowayo

Thank you for posting. Both fighters were awesome. Andrea fight for Invicta at 125lbs, I wouldnt be surprised if with a few more wins she is on the UFCs radar when and if they develop their 125lb division. For her camp, Andrea spent some time training with Cowboy Cerrone. 

Sunkist1207 - 

Nowayo

Thank you for posting. Both fighters were awesome. Andrea fight for Invicta at 125lbs, I wouldnt be surprised if with a few more wins she is on the UFCs radar when and if they develop their 125lb division. For her camp, Andrea spent some time training with Cowboy Cerrone. 

Exactly what I was thinking.

nowaydo - 
Sunkist1207 - 

Nowayo

<br />
<span class="User-216100" id="userPost55517299">Exactly what I was thinking.</span></blockquote>

Nowaydo, 

Andrea has always been on my list of fighters who in my opinion should get the call from the UFC if and when the UFC develop 125. However, Invicta will be having a tournament to crown a new 125lb champ and in my opinion Andrea should think about that before the UFC. Aspen Ladd is another 125er who is up and coming. So is Deanna Bennett but she dropped to 115 and has a title fight in Jan. 

Please find below photos for those who do not have time to watch the fight

What the hell was that one weird neck crank/crucifix/guillotine thing in the first round.  That looked fucking painful.

Great control and scrambling sub transitions. That was daring defence as well Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 -

What the hell was that one weird neck crank/crucifix/guillotine thing in the first round.  That looked fucking painful.

it's a nasty sub. I saw it online when I was a white belt and decided to try it in training. my partner tried to muscle out of it and I ended up cranking his neck pretty bad Phone Post 3.0

ttt

"Die! Die! Why won't you die?"

She's really good. It makes the ass kicking Roxanne Modafferi handed her even more impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
nowaydo - 
Sunkist1207 - 

Nowayo

<br />
<span class="User-216100" id="userPost55517299">Exactly what I was thinking.</span></blockquote>

Nowaydo, 

Andrea has always been on my list of fighters who in my opinion should get the call from the UFC if and when the UFC develop 125. However, Invicta will be having a tournament to crown a new 125lb champ and in my opinion Andrea should think about that before the UFC. Aspen Ladd is another 125er who is up and coming. So is Deanna Bennett but she dropped to 115 and has a title fight in Jan. 

Please find below photos for those who do not have time to watch the fight

Them thighs tho, hnnnnnnggggggg!!! Phone Post 3.0

I don't know that I would call that a bjj clinic. Very entertaining fight, but my god was that sloppy grappling. If she was putting on a bjj clinic, she would have finished 1 of the first 10 submission attempts. That girl lasted because equal parts her heart, and Andrea ' poor technique. She's obviously good, with a ton of potental, I thought it showed that she needs to work on her technique. Phone Post 3.0

wow, very talented and someone should hook up ariel w/ that very hard to submit gear! tuff fighter!

I'm a fan of hers and I would definitely like to see her in the UFC, but that was no BJJ clinic. I'm sure she understands that there's room for improvement, especially with the body control when going for subs. Either way, she's a hell of a talent and I look forward to an impressive run on the big stage. Phone Post 3.0

She's a southern bell. I could listen to her talk all day Phone Post 3.0

That other chick showed some guts to get outta those armbars early on Phone Post 3.0

nice ronda bar