Andrei Arlovski: Cro Magnon?

His fight against cabbage was primordial, he seems to be getting larger and more frightening.

right after the stoppage we get this shot of the inside of his mouth that is straight out of "Land of the Lost"... can he be some kind of throwback to a more primitive man?

if anybody is a cro magnon its Wanderlei.

I think he's half wolf...

im on it... he was UNREAL against cabbage, i was pushing sylvia going in but andrei really opened my eyes. UFC is blessed to have this guy... he seemed to improve incredibly and if he can stay at this level he might be the best in the world.

"im on it... he was UNREAL against cabbage, i was pushing sylvia going in but andrei really opened my eyes. UFC is blessed to have this guy... he seemed to improve incredibly and if he can stay at this level he might be the best in the world."

Agreed.

could be caveman.

funny you mention this cause i just saw a show on discovery were they explained that astralpithicas and neanderthal were alive at the same time and the time when neanderthal finally died out there was interbreading between the two....

The final locations for neanderthal included eastern europe and portugal.... SO....

I guess it is actually TRUE that Arlovski may, in fact, have a little neanderthal blood in him!!!!! LOL

BUFFGEO - is that right? I thought the australopithicus was one of the earliest and Neanderthal was the most recent other than cro-magnon. What show was that? I want to see it.

As for the thread, no Andrei is simply a homo... homo sapien :-) He just resembles Cro-magnon man at times. In all seriousness, to use the time-honored cliche I truly feel he's "the next big thing" in the HW division. The guy is great and still very young.

Anyone with some good boxing skill could go off on cabbage. Arlovski looked awesome but Cabbage is not a top Heavyweight. We'll see after he fights Sylvia

HarlanEllison i might have the wrong name there ... it was neanderthal and someone! LOL they were throwing alot of scientific names around on that show. it was really recent as far as history goes tho

It was Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal. They lived together, of that they are sure, they however aren't positive that they bred together.

Austrolepithicus was NOT chilling w/ them.

Anyhow, I'm all for Andrei "Cro-Mag" Arlovski!!!

BUFFGEO I saw that it was a great show.

Andre is a Beast!

LOL

He is 1/4 Yeti, 1/2 bigfoot, and 1/4 pain.

DonJickles is incorrect

Cabbage is easily a top 10 Heavyweight....he's had 25 fights and the only other guy to punish him like that was Tim Sylvia

The sky is the limit for Caveman Arlovski

PolishPunisher has de-evolved the correct into a more primitive form :)

I want on that bandwagon!!

The odd thing is, he shaves his armpits!

Can this Cro Magnon beat Cro Cop?

I think so.

"Goony-GOO-GOO!"

Yeti Translation - "Me want, get belt!"

I demand copyright rights to this thread :)