Andrei Arlovski Vs. Ben Rothwell?

Rumors for the Fedor/Sylvia undercard

- Tim Sylvia Vs. Fedor
- Andrei Arlovski Vs. Ben Rothwell
- Babalu Vs. Mike Whitehead
- Pedro Rizzo Vs. Josh Barnett
- Alexander Emelienenko vs. TBA

source: Greg Savage on the Savage Dog Show on Monday's show.

What say you?

meh

Andrei vs. Aleksander would be nice. This is just waste of big names.

I'd prefer Rizzo/Rothwell and Aleks/Arlovski, although then you're left with a pretty tall task in finding someone to fight Barnett.

Great card.

Much better than anything Elite can put together

Good card!

Why isn't it ok for fights to build up? Everything has to happen yesterday.

A couple of good warm up cards, let the fights build up then arrange the big ones!

GREAT card so far.

Good God. What an awesome card!!!

Man, what I will tell you though, they're going to break the bank on this card. But trust me, after one card, they will be a major player in MMA. I personally think, with the financial backers I've heard, they will be around for a long while and I could see them making a huge dent in the MMA game.

HBO?

forrestfan - Much better than anything Elite can put together

Good call. This looks to be a good card pitting young guns Whitehead/Rothwell vs. some of the old guard Babalu/AA. Wins by Whitehead and Rothwell would definitely help their careers. And help adrenaline build upon them as pillars for their organization. Wins by AA and/or Babalu would not be to bad because they are both marketable fighters.

TTT for a good card.

TBidness - HBO?

=)

Some great names there, if that card actually materializes it will be nice, but i do agree that the matchups could be rearanged alot better.

I would really like to see Arlovski vs Aleks or Barnett and Rizzo vs Rothwell, would be good too.

I edited my post, I didn't know Whitehead was on an 11 fight win streak, I suppose he is due a name.

NorthFromHere - Andrei vs. Aleksander would be nice. This is just waste of big names.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? This isn't going to be their only card. They have plenty of time to make other fights... People bitching about this are boggling my mind.

The point is, to make good fights and then build to amazing fights, IE, Aleks vs. Arlovski, Barnett vs. Fedor, Couture vs. Fedor, Arlovski vs. Fedor, etc. etc.

They are going to be around for quite some time from what I've been hearing. These fights are fucking awesome, IMO.

Can we not bitch about every fucking card that happens and actually just look at the fights? They are fucking awesome.

Just putting it out there >=0)

Looks pretty excellent to me. Good chance for payback for Barnett. You guys know that Pedro KO'd him last time they met, right?

Robin

FieryErmine - Looks pretty excellent to me. Good chance for payback for Barnett. You guys know that Pedro KO'd him last time they met, right?

Robin

I am convinced people will bitch about ANYTHING.

It's absolutely ridiculous. People are just never fucking happy.

People, just look at the card. You have Barnett, Arlovski, Sylvia, Fedor, Rizzo, Babalu, Whitehead, Rothwell, Aleks, and more to come. Lindland will probably be on the card as well.

You wanted big names, you got them. You also have some awesome fights. Arlovski vs. Rothwell are 2 top 10 heavyweights.

Barnett vs. Rizzo is a rematch from a long while back, with Rizzo almost being in the top 10 after his KO of Jeff Monson, IMO.

You have top 5 guy vs. the #1 guy in Sylvia vs. Fedor

I'm sure they'll find a good opponent for Aleks.

Babalu vs. Whitehead is awesome. Whitehead has been on an absolute tear and Babalu is a beast, this is going to be an awesome fight.

If you throw Matt Lindland into the mix, possibly against someone like Jorge Santiago or someone else

This is going to be an amazing card. Stop bitching about a card that is putting every other card that Elite has put on to shame and puts a lot of the UFC cards to shame.

Look at the card like this. There are 5 of the top 10 heavyweights on this card and the card isn't even done taking place.

This could be the shake up that MMA has needed, IMO.

If that card is real it is great. I somehow doubt it will materialize just like that, though.

Tomato Can - If that card is real it is great. I somehow doubt it will materialize just like that, though.

If it does, I might be flying to Dallas for the weekend.

TBidness - 
Tomato Can - If that card is real it is great. I somehow doubt it will materialize just like that, though.

If it does, I might be flying to Dallas for the weekend.

For sure... If this fight materializes like this, this card would be a hard one to miss.