Andrew Cuomo is a megalomaniac.

1 Like

An absurd expenditure of taxpayer money.

1 Like

I guess the police department is drowning in that ocean somewhere. He thinks he’s a king.

3 Likes

Why is his approval rating so high? Last I saw anyway, a week or 2 ago.

Yeah, but boyfriend cliff is pretty funny.

kingofpancakes -

New York is full of morons 

1 Like

soviet propaganda turned into pride propaganda posters

supremexb - 
kingofpancakes -

New York is full of morons 

Cuomosexuals imo.

1 Like

Let it burn.

kingofpancakes - 

I don't know.

My guess is becuse of his fighting with Trump.

kingofpancakes -

The media made him a hero in the pandemic and ignored any story that made him look bad. 

1 Like

VinegarStrokes - 
kingofpancakes -

The media made him a hero in the pandemic and ignored any story that made him look bad. 

it was 70 something % Pretty wild considering the actual facts. Not a great look imo. It's almost like he sentenced a bunch of old people to an early death or something. 

1 Like

Then you have Trump trying to fight for USA and liberals are fighting each other just for the chance to spit on him.

1 Like

I don't know why anyone is shocked, a few high ranking DNC members in the past have made it clear they don't want Biden.

It makes sense to let Biden take the heat, while praising someone else in the media constantly, then slide that person in as the nominee and give Trump and the people as little time as possible to turn against them.

It's probably the best winning strategy they can have right now.

He’s a piece of shit. The only one who ever called him on it was Cynthia Nixon when she ran as a progressive. It was beautiful, but largely ignored. 

1 Like

Thage - 

I don't know why anyone is shocked, a few high ranking DNC members in the past have made it clear they don't want Biden.

It makes sense to let Biden take the heat, while praising someone else in the media constantly, then slide that person in as the nominee and give Trump and the people as little time as possible to turn against them.

It's probably the best winning strategy they can have right now.

How else could they play it? Biden will not win a debate, dispite Twitter wisdom..  And the media trying to sell the idea that Biden does't need to debate Trump, will only work on the most loyal orcus account. 

1 Like

tjmitch - 

He’s a piece of shit. The only one who ever called him on it was Cynthia Nixon when she ran as a progressive. It was beautiful, but largely ignored. 

The corruption in Albany is on par with Chicago.

He is already running for Pres.

Either at the 2020 convention or 2024.

As per Cuomo's office: 10,639 of the pandemic posters have been pre-ordered over the last 14  hours the link has been live.