Andrew Cuomo is a megalomaniac.

Thage -

I don't know why anyone is shocked, a few high ranking DNC members in the past have made it clear they don't want Biden.

It makes sense to let Biden take the heat, while praising someone else in the media constantly, then slide that person in as the nominee and give Trump and the people as little time as possible to turn against them.

It's probably the best winning strategy they can have right now.

Unless Biden has a severe medical roblem this isn't happening 

madmartigan - 
Thage -

I don't know why anyone is shocked, a few high ranking DNC members in the past have made it clear they don't want Biden.

It makes sense to let Biden take the heat, while praising someone else in the media constantly, then slide that person in as the nominee and give Trump and the people as little time as possible to turn against them.

Eexplain how, hot shot.  What is the diabolical plan for winnng the debates?

I hope NYC gets no bailout.  Isnt it true that the subway system was insolvent BEFORE covid?

Seriously!? The only reason COVID numbers dropped in NY is because it burned thru the vulnerable. In some areas 60% of the population were infected or died.

kingofpancakes - 
madmartigan - 
Thage -

Eexplain how, hot shot.  What is the diabolical plan for winnng the debates?

He doesnt have to win the debates. All he has to do is put together coherent sentences, even if completely wrong and indefensible, and that is a "win" for Biden and the DNC in the debates. It's not going to change anyone's vote one way or the other if he loses on each talking point. Dems will go to the vote with that happily and Biden will have a decent chance of winning. If he produces a serious gaffe during the debates that Trump can turn into a campaign ad, that might sway some undecideds. I honestly think that the DNC does want Biden at this point, specifically because he has no brain or opinions and is friendly to corruption. The party can run him around and get anything they want from him while he is in office.

1 Like

You murdered seniors in care homes you idiot!

Woah. Those posters are absolutely bonkers. This is insane.

Cuomo is a giant moran.

Yet I always hear him described as a "Covid Rockstar" over and over.

How the guy with the most deaths is a rockstar is beyond me.

madmartigan -
Thage -

If you put it like that, it's a certaintly.

Biden's cognitive decline is obvious and undeniable at this point.  I dislike Biden strongly, but feel bad for his current state.  They need to let the man sit on his porch and watch the cars go by.

Bad Monkey -
madmartigan -
Thage -

Biden's cognitive decline is obvious and undeniable at this point.  I dislike Biden strongly, but feel bad for his current state.  They need to let the man sit on his porch and watch the cars go by.

GTFO.

He's a stable genius that has a very good forgets the word you know what.

madmartigan - 
Bad Monkey -
madmartigan -
Thage -

GTFO.

What is happening in the thread right meow?

Mark Biden1

kingofpancakes -
madmartigan - 
Bad Monkey -
madmartigan -
Thage -

GTFO.

What is happening in the thread right meow?

Mark Biden1

Tesla isn't a car company.