Andrew Dice Clay: Little Boy Blue? He needed the money! Oh!

7 Likes

DICE! They’d crucify him today.
Dice should be the face of the anti-woke movement. We need to make tshirts.

5 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

A goddamn legend and an underated actor, I watched The Adventures of Ford Fairlane again recently Dice has great acting chops.

I’ve been a fan since I discovered Dice Rules in Jr High and you are right he would be crucified people tilt there head when I mention I’m a fan, their image of me is totally blown lol…people are pussies Dice rules!

2 Likes

The man is a great character actor. I loved his series on Showtime. Wish it had run longer.

2 Likes

Brain Smasher …A Love Story is great aswell he is hilarious in it another character lol. I have been trying to track down the episodes for his old sitcom Bless This House.

1 Like

Love Dice. The Day the Laughter Died 1 & 2 and Filth are some of the best stand-up of all time, imo. I really liked the Dice Undisputed reality series and his podcast with Wheels Parise as well as his more recent Dice Showtime series.

1 Like

He wasn’t exactly loved by all in the early 90s. His followers we’re almost exclusively 14-30 year old white males. I remember the media making a thing of it then.

1 Like

Dice is a much better actor than I ever expected

His comedy is still hilarious. It took a dip in his later years but oh well

You won’t see another Dice or Eddie Murphy ever again

1 Like

They can only crucify the willing. Bitches that play along eventually eat the dick. Dice ain’t no bitch ohhhhhhhh

1 Like

He was good as Lady Gaga’s dad in A Star is Born. Didn’t realize it was him till the movie was almost over.

2 Likes

This.

At a minimum he was considered “controversial”…

I gotta see this movie

He tells CNN to go fuck themselves

5 Likes

The world needs more Dice” I don’t give a fuck” Clay. Too many light lofered fucks these days.

2 Likes

“You callin’ me an asshole, asshole?”

“NO, I’m callin you an anus, anus”.

He was a jew playing an 80’s guido. I don’t know if we should blame him for karasu and Larry the cable guy.

ttt

He was great in “Johnny’s Bananas”

Thankfully, the wokescolds haven’t cancelled making fun of Italians yet.