Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

5 Likes

I saw an “average man” fight a local kickboxing champion once. It didn’t end well for him. She kicked the shit out of him in about 2 minutes and I think it only lasted that long because she wanted to prove a point. My wife rearranged some guy’s face at a bar before we were married because he touched her. And she was drunk. The “average guy” who has barely seen the inside of the gym and has no training or very little, it will go very very badly for them 100% of the time. They won’t walk away unscathed. I think that guy my wife beat up is still picking up his teeth.

19 Likes

Define Average? These stories you write who were these queers? 9,999 out of 10,000 woman get their asses handed to them vs a man- lmao at woman beating up “real” men

10 Likes

Not an average man, but probably an average man who trains BJJ and Muay Thai.

Untrained men are probably vulnerable to submissions like UFC 1.

But yea I think for sure the most scrub ass dude in the UFC would wreck all the female champs back to back to back.

22 Likes

Spot on.

Wasn’t there a female UFC fighter who got beat up by her boyfriend who was an average guy?

I remember reading the article posted here not too long ago. I think she had to pull out of her fight due to injuries.

8 Likes

11 Likes

You must not know many tough or athletically gifted women. I haven’t seen a whole lot of women kick men’s asses but I’ve seen it often enough to know that your 9,999 out of 10, 000 men is inaccurate. And if those women have a reasonable amount of training in a combat sport or legit martial art the numbers go up. But, I’m talking about untrained men. I’m not saying that a woman can beat a man of equal training/fight experience.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was that Rachel chic who went from the UFC to BKF. But her boyfriend was a fighter as well.

tate vs cyborg
time to make it happen

the ppv would be huge

I’d pick Cris Cyborg over 90% of the non-training UG and 101% of the OG.

2 Likes

The average man? Zero chance. The average in shape man would have a good chance though.

3 Likes

Have to disagree, my friend. I’ve seen plenty of guys who have been in great shape & who fell apart the first time they were hit. A lot of people have never really been hit in their lives & react very poorly to it.

7 Likes

This guy was an “average guy” who was a construction worker and claimed he could kick any woman’s ass. This is the fight I was talking about. I think Sunshine could have really hurt him.

3 Likes

I posted the video. The thing with my wife beating some guy up at the bar? Pretty much one of those had to be there things. Animals have horns, bright colors and sharp teeth to warn you not to mess with them. She has cauliflower ear. If you ignore the warming signs then you are kind of asking for it.

Ok Rhonda Rogan. Lol

4 Likes

Those scary bull dykes with cauliflower ear!!! Lol

7 Likes

Lmao I trained at so many gyms and have trained with a bunch of these “ Alpha Woman” Even a few medalist in combat sports in the Olympics- talented yes- beating real men in combat?? Lmao. I walked away from every session not overly impressed. Now if you are talking about Nytron , SP Jackson or a similar turd on the forum then yes woman will win- real men - stop it.

18 Likes

Claudia Gadelha vs a dude.

2 Likes

Your “average man” is obese and has never thrown a punch in his life let alone train. He should have said average male mma fighter.

3 Likes