Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

Somebody wanted free airtime

There are hundreds if not thousands of street fights on the internet. I posted a couple of them (silence from the pro-female fighter crowd).

Every one of those guys gives these female champions problems and most beat them by slamming a 135 lbs female on the concrete.

So yeahā€¦there goes your argument.

2 Likes

So youā€™re not really getting the term ā€œaverageā€ huh? In all of those street fights, one guy loses, right? The 140 pound guy that gets dumped on his headā€¦does he beat Amanda Nunes?

I saw a fight video a week ago in a night club and one dude knocked out like 5 guys in a matter of about 20 secondsā€¦bodies everywhereā€¦the dude dealing the KOs is not your average dude. The skinny dorks who are toes up would be the ones who have to beat Amanda.

Most men suck at fighting, and the various pro fighters who commented on this thread donā€™t think the average dude beats Amanda Nunes.

1 Like

Got a link? Sounds like a good video.

1 Like

You refuse to look at reality.

There is your hypothesis vs reality (science and video tape).

I showed numerous clips of ā€œuntrainedā€ average males picking up bigger/stronger males and getting dumped on their heads on concrete. The average man has more strength, bone density, testosterone/adrenaline and explosiveness. A common street fight looks nothing like an MMA fight.

In your own words, I thought we were talking about averages here? LOL. The average man that KOā€™d the 140 lbs male on concrete by slamming him on the concrete will easily do the same to 135 lb Nunez 9/10 times.

Andrade is a f*cking tank.. | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Never forget

2 Likes

What if the guy was Eastern European?

1 Like

There are two girls that I have been watching for over a decade. When my son was wrestling throughout his school years, they were just little kids wrestling back then, but I got interested and starting watching them as they grew older. They are now a Jr. and a Senior in high school, both started wrestling at 4 or 5 years old, and I still follow them. We have girls wrestling comps here now, they both have no competition at all in those divisions, so they both choose to stay competing against the boys. They canā€™t beat the upper end guys, but they win often against fairly decent, middle of the pack boys wrestlers.

If we are talking about average guys, not average trained guys, I would choose either against any boy close to their weight. Yes even in a fight, they could both put you on your ass, and could at least keep you there in their control. They may well even get a head and arm choke, as it is a wrestling throw they know well, all they need to do adjust just a bit and crank hard. My son put more than one wrestler out cold with this move, simply just trying to get a pin, it damn sure was never intended. These little girls are both legit bad-asses IMHO. A trained womens MMA champ would definitely beat many guys asses.

They are also both very girly girls when not wrestling, not what you would picture at all.

2 Likes

This dude Andrew Tate is one of the names going around that Jake Paul wants to box after the Rahman Jr mess? Guy has been mixed up in alot of sketchy shit

Polyana Viana fights at 115 and she beat the hell out of a guy who tried to rob her a few years ago. Iā€™m pretty sure the thief would be in full fight or flight adrenaline mode and he still got destroyed before getting arrested. And sheā€™s 3-4 in the UFC. Not exactly a stunning record.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/01/ufc-fighter-polyana-viana-beats-up-man-who-tried-robbing-her

1 Like

She is actually standing behind him. She is bigger than he is LOL. He appears to be 5ā€™4", 120 lbs.

Also, he had ZERO intention of harming anyone with a paper gun and did not fight back when she hit him first.

Geez did you read your own article?

1 Like

That guy is Manlet 2.0Turbo - lmao that guy could get beat up by a woman missing 2 arms

1 Like

Havenā€™t watched the video or read the thread but based on thread title, dude is retarded and/or knows nothing about combat sports.

Heā€™s a former kickboxing champ with like 100 fights.

2 Likes

I guess that makes him even stupider.

1 Like

Bingo. Makes him a fucking idiot.

1 Like

^^^ Seriously dude. Youā€™re a former world champion in kickboxing and still think an average dude could fuck up a womenā€™s champion (any combat sport) just because they are a chick? What a dumbass. Terrible, terrible, stupid opinion.

2 Likes

My wife headbutted me by accident when we were wrestling a few days ago. I donā€™t particularly enjoy going live with her because of her strength, speed and her being pretty mean. Fortunately I can wrestle and have about 50 or 60 lbs on her, but it sucks because of her physical attributes and the way she wrestles. I can beat her but she is pretty much guaranteed to catch me off guard at least once or come up with something I donā€™t see coming at all.

1 Like

My dad smoked 3 packs of Marlboro Reds per day, can still pick up a refrigerator with an ostomy bag at 72 and can still knock the entire female UFC roster out in the first punch. I wouldnā€™t say he is average but he is untrained in martial artsā€¦he is just a street fighting dude like Diazā€™s. There are a lot of dudes like that. Motorcycle/Hot Rod/Vet types. Untrained but tough as hellā€” fighters, and they donā€™t lose to women no matter what.

5 Likes