Andris Brunovskis...

This kid is good! I feel like hes a dark horse of most tournaments Phone Post 3.0

YES!!!! Phone Post 3.0

His omoplata game is so good.

one of the if not the first to use the modern worm guard Phone Post 3.0

pray for japan - one of the if not the first to use the modern worm guard Phone Post 3.0

And for this may he never be forgiven.

Tomato Can -
pray for japan - one of the if not the first to use the modern worm guard Phone Post 3.0

And for this may he never be forgiven.
Worm guard = best guard Phone Post 3.0

I don't even acknowledge the existence of the worm guard. It's imaginary, like unicorns and eskimos.

One of Atos' sleeper cells

Andris is phenomenal. It sucks that he's known for that gif because his jiu jitsu is sick and he ended that match by triangle right after that weird inverted hop. I got to practice with him for a short period and it really opened my eyes to the competition game and the intensity those people at the top have.

sanman1111 - Andris is phenomenal. It sucks that he's known for that gif because his jiu jitsu is sick and he ended that match by triangle right after that weird inverted hop. I got to practice with him for a short period and it really opened my eyes to the competition game and the intensity those people at the top have.
This. Phone Post 3.0

Kid is crazy good. I used to bounce around local gyms more than I do now and had one and only one encounter with him when he was still a new blue. Absolutely took my soul from me. Tapped me at least 5 times in 5 minutes. I think I was still competing and winning at purple belt tournaments at that point, so I was relatively sharp at the time Phone Post 3.0