Android App Beta Tester

I need some people who want to beta test the android app starting today. 

What I don't need is people who just want to mess around with it and not be helpful, so we will screen accounts. 

If you are approved to beta test, you will get the .APK to install the app, as well access to a shared document where you can add your comments about bugs or issues. 

You will also be added to the mailing list to recieve updated beta versions to continue testing throughout the beta process.

If interested please email jason@mixedmartialarts.com. Please send the email from the address used for you account here or at least indicate it in the email. Also, you must have an @gmail.com address to beta test. Thank gents! Hopefully we can get all the bugs ironed out and this update pushed to the masses.

http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/01/thumbs-up-gif-11.gif

What if I don't remember my email for this account?

And what if my email account isn't a gmail account?

I wanna participate dammit!!! Phone Post

yay

Any cash involved ? Phone Post

Only kidding btw Phone Post

I'll.do it Phone Post

Good news. Phone Post

IN Phone Post

In.

God bless you for doing an update. Any new features that we can get excited about? Phone Post

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 

What if I don't remember my email for this account?

You sir, sound like just exactly the type of beta tester they are looking for!  Can you start Monday?

I have never posted from a phone and don't want to.  Lurking is fine when tapping glass and I hope the new app rocks.

6ULDV8 -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -  What if I don't remember my email for this account?

You sir, sound like just exactly the type of beta tester they are looking for!  Can you start Monday?

I have never posted from a phone and don't want to.  Lurking is fine when tapping glass and I hope the new app rocks.

I answered all of my own questions.

And I am on my phone all the time. I've used the UG on my desktop like 3 times, so I wanna participate seeing as this is how I access this place. Phone Post

I'm in Phone Post

Finally some improvements hopefully...innnnnn Phone Post

Email sent. Hopefully I qualify.. Phone Post

Sent! Phone Post

E-mail sent. Phone Post

Sent Phone Post

Email sent Phone Post