Android App Beta Tester

Will the app have true functionality for both phones and tablets? Phone Post

I'm in Phone Post

Lots of betas in this thread.

So what are the new features. We need answers and need em now. Phone Post

Sent I'm in. Phone Post

Jason, 

This is a perfect opportunity to offer incentives instead of negatives like "What I don't need is people who just want to mess around with it and not be helpful". 

You know why you want us to beta test the app? Because you and Kirik want it to be the best functioning and informative MMA related news app on the market, and you know there is a wealth of very affordable wisdom, experience, and user intuition on these forums. 

You don't want this to be just another app, you want this to be THE app. This app will have the other MMA apps getting it beers while it gorilla fucks their wife apps and they weep in the corner! Using this app will be like gazing upon Zeus's butthole mid-lightning strike. 

And because of your dedication to making this app the best, and your acknowledgment that the users that will be beta testing will be offering a tremendous amount of value and quality assurance, you're going to offer members who are accepted into the beta ____________________________, providing they give helpful and consistent feedback throughout the process.

(JUST FILL IN THE BLANK BRO)

In Phone Post

if you let me test it and i like it, you know you have a winner.

flip side: worst idea ever

Cant post or check subs from the beta app. My login credentials are filled. Note 2

Edit: Also cleared cache and defaults. Still not working.

sent email

Sent Phone Post

email sent

In for when its Alpha Testing Phone Post

Nitecrawler - Lots of betas in this thread.

Master betas? Phone Post

In Phone Post

I'll do it. Phone Post

Nitecrawler - Lots of betas in this thread.

2/10

We had about 15 beta testers use the app and provide feedback. We handed it back to developer and hope to a have a release candidate by end of the week. Phone Post 3.0

Chris - We had about 15 beta testers use the app and provide feedback. We handed it back to developer and hope to a have a release candidate by end of the week. Phone Post 3.0

Nice! Phone Post