MMA Underground Forums

Android App: UFC TV

I havent played with it yet but it seems legit

ON THE MENU: UFC TV

LOVE MMA especially the UFC? Wish there was a way to watch PPVs, older fights, weigh-in, and post fight conferences from your android phone? Well sit down because I am about to blow your mind like Tito Ortiz just did when he submitted Ryan Bader. UFC dropped a little android app called “UFC TV”

It gives you the press conferences, free weigh-ins, fighter bio and stats, the latest TV and event schedules, and the ability to watch the PPV from 4 different camera options.

MY GOD, THIS APP!

This kicks more ass than Anderson Silva in a cage full of Chris Leben’s. Please share this app with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter NOW. Want more? Want to download this app? Click on the break…

Read the rest of this entry

Well, I thought it was an interesting app

just checked the reviews, not very inspiring.  I was excited too!

I dont like that you cant move it to the SDcard. Not cool 

QR code

ttt

Thanks man. I appreciate this. I always try to watch the weigh ins when I am beting to see what fighters look like and how the staredowns are and also love watching post fight pressers. Thanks very much for the heads up.

Not a prob dude.

Thanks for sharing this. I will have to check it out.

On a side note, how you been? Hadn't caught you on the UG much lately. Always good to see the creator of the UG torch around these parts.