Android App update now available!

The original message was a pop up with some along the lines of ‘Download not available at this time, Try later’

Just went to check it now and it says it isn’t compatible with my device (Samsung Galaxy s7 - a pretty old phone).

Agreed! And not having downvotes!!

Scrolling is jerky. And if I use the quick scroll bar to get to the bottom it gets stuck.

What is the goal of the app? What differences will there be over the MMA.tv skinned discourse hub app?

1 Like

You guys suck balls. It’s a simple content app, and you were talented enough to restrict it to modern androids only. WTF.
Who the hell develops a piece of shit like that. Why would you throw away a significant portion of your audience because the F-ing developer doesn’t know squat about your customers.
You make money on the ads right? Are you sure it makes sense to throw away 30% of your audience, just because their android is older than a certain version?
Un-fucking-believable.

1 Like

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

Just to update, we just push a new release to the Google Play store to address the back button issue and scrolling issue.

I have a Note 8 and it is not showing up on google play for me. I live in Illinois if that matters.

Captain America GIF

1 Like

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

1 Like

Does it take some time for the Google Play Store to update the update? I’m only asking because I’m still having the scrolling issue. Just curious, thanks.

Note 8 and same thing

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Yes. It has to be reviewed and approve before it will be released. Can take 24 hours sometimes, sometimes it’s quick.

1 Like

@Chris the scrolling is still unusable. Samsung s20 here.

It scrolls less than 1 post at a time.

Yup and I’ve said more than once, the update isn’t live yet, just that we pushed up the release. Google still has to review and launch.

Ok, I just scrolled to the end of the thread (via discourse) and see that it can take up to 24hrs to be approved.

Thanks for getting onto it.

*Tells us it’s fixed…it isn’t fixed

App never die :joy:

Says my device isn’t compatible?? It’s a pretty new phone. KYOCERA duraforce 2
Thanks!!

Just wanted to update Chris and anyone else that’s curious. The Google Play store still hasn’t released the update to the update. I’m still having the same issues. I’ll check back tomorrow. I’m in no rush.

No surprise there.

Thanks for the update bud, I’ll keep an eye on the play store over the coming days.