Android App update now available!

In the eyes of the top men you’re a peasant. Welcome to the club.

@Chris , why in the app can’t you zoom in on a picture and then recreate re-centre it in your screen? If you zoom in on a picture the image is locked, and you are stuck looking at wherever you’ve zoomed into.

Case in point - PVZ’s ass in the thread titled NSFW-OG thread in after dark.

Just let me fill my screen with that beautiful ass God damn it.

In all seriousness, how is this even possible?

I appreciate the scrolling fix though, it’s working flawlessly now. :+1:

Awesome, I guess my S8 is too old for this app. Every other damn app is compatible with a 3 year old phone but not this fuckin one. Why would you make an app that’s only compatible with new devices? This makes no sense

1 Like

Scrolling still gets locked/doesn’t work after using the “jump to…” slide

*had to close the whole app and now it seems to work fine.

Four year old phone you mean?

I am looking into compatability. I think it has more to do with OS version that device, but could also be device.

Sure, 4 years old. Still doesn’t explain why it’s compatible with every other app except this one. Hopefully you can get this shit figured out. There’s obviously plenty of other OG’ers who have “old” phones. This has been the only app that I have ever had say “not compatible”. I hate getting new phones so I keep mine until they totally break. This isn’t the 1st app that I’ve tried to download on a 4 year old phone, just the 1st one that wouldn’t let me.

God damn it. I hit qoute for @Chris but I guess that didn’t work.

Fantastic work Chris, scrolling is now smooth and the back button closes the thread not the app now!

If the auto quote thing becomes default on the next release you will be flying.

I’m still freezing up on enlarging pics and then I can’t scroll anymore.

This oversensitive right swipe to go back bs is annoying as shit.

This.

Still can’t see thread creator and the reply auto copying the post your are replying to is still broken.

Agree

Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018). Less than 3 yrs old, running Android 9. App isn’t compatible, lol, smh.

My phone is less than a year old from my purchase date. Don’t think its release date is much more than that.
Kyocera duraforce pro 2

apple GIF by G1ft3d

I can’t even find the app in the app store yay!!

because your phone is too old…

your phone…

2 Likes

Yep if you can’t find it in the play store that means your phone isn’t compatible. Basically the top men telling you to stop being a poor.

1 Like